Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Want to see what @Old Skool sends you when you pay $20 bucks for 2 Polish
Fattys?

View attachment 82632

When I opened the package and saw the book I actually said out loud “WOW”! My wife was like “What’s the matter?” LOL

Greg the Polish Fattys are beautiful and worth more than 10 bucks a piece anytime anywhere. I really appreciate the swag too! But this book! When I saw the post months ago about it I was silently envious and wanted a copy right then and there. I don’t know what say than other than you have made this former recon pilots year! Seriously Bro, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I can attest it is a great read. I'm envious you still have it to look forward to. Thanks again, @Old Skool!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Rabbit2047 This is an Aberration so look at your own health.

Everyone has been warned look at your own discretion.

I used to have a 1917 Eddystone I original condition except it was marked “NWP” or something like that on the stock under the action. IIRC someone told me it was used in ceremonies or parades or something like that. Sold it off to a guy I knew a few years back, because I hadn’t fired it in a few years. Never really missed it. Still have a cut-down parade bayonet (chrome plated) from it.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Dumpster fire in progress

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Americans are the only people that think they need Yugo CL barrels when that's not even what they used in battle :classicdoh:
Russians too. I do not have any Yugo guns because of that.
If comrade Tito had played nice with USSR, he would have had access to Soviet chrome deposits. He did not and Yugoslavia has no natural chrome deposits of any significance. Tito did not want to rely on imported chrome.