• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
these levels of cuckoldom have never been reached since this individual passed the BAR.

literally heard his ass not only defend current gun control laws, but in fact implore other feel good fair-weather patriots, that if unconstitutional measures were taken or passed that "we would HAVE to obey the "law" regardless if we agree with it.

GAgunLAWbooklet

Yeah that piss ant. I have strong opinions about him and the horse he rode in on

Hes probably just mad cause some boogboi is parking the beef bus in tuna town with his wife regularly.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Like drinking Mountain Dew code red, cheesy fingers, busting down firewalls and buffing cookies or whatever hackers do. shoving my digital dick all up into the ODT programming module till I bust my matrix load. Pull off my sweaty turtle beach headphones and smoke a fatty

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Like drinking Mountain Dew code red, cheesy fingers, busting down firewalls and buffing cookies or whatever hackers do. shoving my digital dick all up into the ODT programming module till I bust my matrix load. Pull off my sweaty turtle beach headphones and smoke a fatty

You just described DanK

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You guys didn't know this but I'm actually Biker13 and when I get drunk I log in as GAGunlawbooklet
Sorry, I've actually met you, you're not. If I believed you were, you never would have returned to the pasture above the powerlines & your vw would have been taken to a little out of the way shop I know in Morgan county.

Last edited: