Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
^^^ doesn't carry nice gun because he's not rich. Would randomly buy enough Bakes that could buy a nicer carry gun.

:behindsofa:
Right tool for the job. Taurus G2C will kill just as dead as Dan Wesson.
$40 bake is an investment. Even if sanctions are lifted, I do not see a flood of bakes coming in. They are no longer produced, and, without access to US markets, many were destroyed. Storage space is limited. Most are coming from the storage depots and NZ (extreme emergency, national stockpile) warehouses. They are required to rotate stock periodically. 5.45 has been used since the early 70s. 7.62 saw some resurgence during and after Chechya, but 5.45 is the main military caliber. I suspect depos are stocking what is being used now, not historical gear.

Last edited:

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’d love to have it.
The SBA3/4 are even better with a Lunar Concepts Split Fix too. It is literally a strap that closes and pinches off where the "brace" isn't connected. My SBA3 was sloppy as hell on a 300blk pistol but once I put that Split Fix on it the damn thing was as solid as a stock, no lie. Ask @Rwjeter he has that gun now(I think, he had it listed for a while).
Yeah, that thing was super nice. Now I have a Maxim Braced Pineapple Grenade. I figured I’d share the SET lower love. I had 3 of them. @D_Max is one of us, so I felt good about him getting it. 7550DB05-3BE4-4683-9DD3-DE6C3B363432.jpeg

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Right tool for the job. Taurus G2C will kill just as dead as Dan Wesson.
$40 bake is an investment. Even if sanctions are lifted, I do not see a flood of bakes coming in. They are no longer produced, and, without access to US markets, many were destroyed. Storage space is limited. Most are coming fromm the storage depots and NZ (extreme emergency, national stockpile) warehouses. They are required to rotate stock periodically. 5.45 has been used since the early 70s. 7.62 saw some resurgence during and after Chechya, but 5.45 is the main military caliber. I suspect depos are stocking what is being used now, not historical gear.
I kinda look at them as a investment too for the same reason

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Don’t see how the atf would be involved if it’s not a serialized firearm? Seems like it would involve customs and the department of defense maybe ? Idk
ITAR regulates component parts and accessories and isn't limited to serialized firearms and my guess is that BATF has regulatory authority on import/export.

There are a few threads about trying to import mags on the files as well that are probably much more helpful and specific.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I kinda look at them as a investment too for the same reason

I've already seen a return on several bakes just in the last year. I bough a ton of bakes for $45-$50 shipped when I bought my WASR UF and they are going for $65-$75 now, and those are regular bakes. Not to mention flat floorplate, spineless, etc...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Company is in Israel. Says they only sell bulk to importers or distributors

@Peanut Butter or @Rabbit2047, do you have to have import license for magazines ?

I have corporation, but completely not firearm related.

If our resident lawyer knows about import laws for magazines, I'll order them through my company.

We DO NOT sell to individuals or businesses that don't have the proper licensing to import firearms and related equipment
Watch war dogs

then start making phone calls

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
By the way, @Peanut Butter is next in line for the UF. Once I hear from him I'll move onto the next person if he doesn't want it. Needs to be straight cash and not a partial trade. If I sell this WASR I'm gonna put the cash towards an Aimpoint Micro and a TWS Bitty Mount and then buy an MD63 or a double Chicom Underfolder in the near future.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
By the way, @Peanut Butter is next in line for the UF. Once I hear from him I'll move onto the next person if he doesn't want it. Needs to be straight cash and not a partial trade. If I sell this WASR I'm gonna put the cash towards an Aimpoint Micro and a TWS Bitty Mount and then buy an MD63 or a double Chicom Underfolder in the near future.
@Jstegman1 wants to buy it back

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I've already seen a return on several bakes just in the last year. I bough a ton of bakes for $45-$50 shipped when I bought my WASR UF and they are going for $65-$75 now, and those are regular bakes. Not to mention flat floorplate, spineless, etc...
Yeah when SGammo had them for 50 bucks that was a good deal