Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
we got any tree gots in kalesh klub??? with project "completely redo the house" i've got a couple trees that gotta go. One is gonna be cake and i could honestly prob take care of it myself but the other is gonna be a nightmare i'd imagine as its right next to power lines and literally leaning over the house.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
we got any tree gots in kalesh klub??? with project "completely redo the house" i've got a couple trees that gotta go. One is gonna be cake and i could honestly prob take care of it myself but the other is gonna be a nightmare i'd imagine as its right next to power lines and literally leaning over the house.

@hsell if he’s here. I know he’s on ODT.

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee

Just in case you can't find anyone on here.......

I used this company several times when I lived over there and was always pleased with them. Once they took down three very large Leylands (20 yrs old) that got wind damage by hurricane Irene. The three were between two houses and the power lines. They were leaning bad enough that the roots were showing and rocking in the wind. It was rather scary....

Last edited:

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee

My neighbor had some huge oaks taken out and they used a crane and lifted the peices over the house.

1591294090422.png

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
If they are 40 bucks I’d get a few. Who’s making this happen

Company is in Israel. Says they only sell bulk to importers or distributors

@Peanut Butter or @Rabbit2047, do you have to have import license for magazines ?

I have corporation, but completely not firearm related.

If our resident lawyer knows about import laws for magazines, I'll order them through my company.

We DO NOT sell to individuals or businesses that don't have the proper licensing to import firearms and related equipment

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
My neighbor had some huge oaks taken out and they used a crane and lifted the peices over the house.

View attachment 86895

i'll be giving them a call as this is what im expecting htem to have to do.

im also in talks with GA power as im trying ot get them to pay for it as they are who damaged the tree but i know thats gonna be a fucking long shot.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

@Peanut Butter or @Rabbit2047, do you have to have import license for magazines ?

If our resident lawyer knows about import laws for magazines, I'll order them through my company.

We DO NOT sell to individuals or businesses that don't have the proper licensing to import firearms and related equipment

@jimipanic must have some type of license

:behindsofa:

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
i'll be giving them a call as this is what im expecting htem to have to do.

im also in talks with GA power as im trying ot get them to pay for it as they are who damaged the tree but i know thats gonna be a fucking long shot.

Fair warning....it wasn't cheap then. They had to trim off all of the branches and then section each tree to avoid the power lines. No crane was needed though.

However....it was done just a few weeks after the hurricane, so they were still swamped with calls. Now they might be lookin' for work, so hopefully you'll get a good price!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Import/Export isn't my jam, but I suspect you would need ATF approval prior to import.