• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I know that gun inside and out.
Star model BM, one of the earlier mil/police issued ones with the reverse ramp front sight. Steel frame. There’s a guy here selling a commercial BKM (lightweight alloy frame). I’ve owned a few of each type among my collection, and a bunch of other Star pistols.
what are the slide markings on the other side? CGP? GC? ET?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I know that gun inside and out.
Star model BM, one of the earlier mil/police issued ones with the reverse ramp front sight. Steel frame. There’s a guy here selling a commercial BKM (lightweight alloy frame). I’ve owned a few of each type among my collection, and a bunch of other Star pistols.
what are the slide markings on the other side? CGP? GC? ET?
Can't remember... Will have to dig the booger out over the weekend and find out.
I picked it up for $189 last year and it's such a smooth shooter. Much better shape than I anticipated too.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Can't remember... Will have to dig the booger out over the weekend and find out.
I picked it up for $189 last year and it's such a smooth shooter. Much better shape than I anticipated too.
I used to CCW a BKM and did IDPA matches with it. Great gun, but don’t dry-fire it. Fucks the firing pin up. The only problem with those pistols was the stupid firing pin and retention system. Should’ve been more like a hi-power. Some day I’ll modify a few of mine.

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

$590 N(o thanks)-PAP
Old Skool's M70AB2 is a much better gun.
But seller is a girl, for all you single guys.....o_O

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I used to CCW a BKM and did IDPA matches with it. Great gun, but don’t dry-fire it. Fucks the firing pin up. The only problem with those pistols was the stupid firing pin and retention system. Should’ve been more like a hi-power. Some day I’ll modify a few of mine.
Good to know. I shot the gun once or twice and then packed it up when I moved. Haven't unpacked it.

Jan 15, 2018
Gwinnett
Zip code
Hell no... city pays better, county pays better, and so does private practice.

But I have an office with a window, so there's that.

Im on the other side of the coin. I have no desire to change jobs because I'm 3-6 years from retirement. Retirement means my new job will be at a range, pawn shop, lgs or some other job that would be a hobby for me.