Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Then why aren't any leaders of the black lives matter movement openly white? No one can say if we knew he was white, he never would've made it to a position of leadership. That would make them look bad, his team has to defend him at this point.

At least we moved past the "one drop" standard, now it's none.
Why aren't any white? lol, why aren't there many midget basketball players? There are presumably midgets that are fans of basketball.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
So am I to infer that his life doesn't matter now? Or does it only half matter? I'm easily confused- and not terribly interested in what most people are talking about. (not you guys, obviously)

Thats actually a pretty good point. ^^^^^ He is not black, so I guess he dosent matter... You know the more I think about it, the dumber it gets. And this guy is 100% bullshit dumbass.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Thats actually a pretty good point. ^^^^^ He is not black, so I guess he dosent matter... You know the more I think about it, the dumber it gets. And this guy is 100% bullshit dumbass.
It's actually not. For some reason people continue to think the phrase "black lives matter" means that they don't think other people matter too. It's simply a call to look at ways in which the black community has been unfairly targeted by law enforcement, not an attempt to say one group matters but another does not.

If I said, "I love Glocks", that doesn't mean I hate Springfield or that I think they're junk.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Why aren't any white? lol, why aren't there many midget basketball players? There are presumably midgets that are fans of basketball.
There's a good reason midgets don't play pro basketball. Unless you believe that skin color is determinate of something other than origin, there's no reason white people couldn't lead black lives matter. Plenty of non blacks were important to the civil rights movement.

You said his supporters are still supporting him. I'm saying his pretend blackness is the only reason he was considered a leader of anything.

Reactions: Strider12

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
It's actually not. For some reason people continue to think the phrase "black lives matter" means that they don't think other people matter too. It's simply a call to look at ways in which the black community has been unfairly targeted by law enforcement, not an attempt to say one group matters but another does not.

If I said, "I love Glocks", that doesn't mean I hate Springfield or that I think they're junk.

Then why did Martin O'Malley have to apologize for saying " black lives matter, white lives matter, all lives matter"? That came from within the movement, not from without.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
There's a good reason midgets don't play pro basketball. Unless you believe that skin color is determinate of something other than origin, there's no reason white people couldn't lead black lives matter. Plenty of non blacks were important to the civil rights movement.

You said his supporters are still supporting him. I'm saying his pretend blackness is the only reason he was considered a leader of anything.
There are plenty of white supporters of the movement, and considering the organization of the leadership, it's actually pretty hard to pin down who is considered a "leader" and who is a follower.
I'm sure there are midgets that play basketball, and there are certainly many that are a fan of it.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Then why did Martin O'Malley have to apologize for saying " black lives matter, white lives matter, all lives matter"? That came from within the movement, not from without.
I don't know, I can only venture a guess. I'm not down with forced apologies anyway.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
There are plenty of white supporters of the movement, and considering the organization of the leadership, it's actually pretty hard to pin down who is considered a "leader" and who is a follower.
I'm sure there are midgets that play basketball, and there are certainly many that are a fan of it.

Of course there are white supporters. If Shawn King did everything he did, believed everything he believed, said everything he said, but as a lily white man, he would be lost among millions of other leftists and no one would ever know his name.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Venture away please
Most likely it's because they weren't implying that other lives didn't matter, simply drawing attention to discrimination by law enforcement. Of course "all people matter", but the focus of the group is on mistreatment of blacks by law enforcement. It's really pretty basic, but as soon as some people hear "black lives matter" they immediately bristle and think that they don't appreciate every one. It's so fucking childish.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I don't know who the digger guy is either, but ashley madison is an online hookup site for married people. It's not worth the effort to concern yourself with any of the inanity.
Duggar was a lobbyist with the family values council that spoke about the sanctity of marriage and how that may be threatened by homosexuals marrying.

Reactions: DoglegArms

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Holy crap, check this one out. They just made their own.
My balls sucked up just watching the video.
So I'm watching this, trying to figure out why all of them are jumping with such a huge shot of rope on their backs when it occurs to me that they are probably having to rappel off of the "swing rope" that they just jumped on to get down to the ground. So not only are they risking the jump but then a hardware and rope swap at what looks to be at least another hundred or so feet. I'll quote Laufen on this..... No effing way.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Most likely it's because they weren't implying that other lives didn't matter, simply drawing attention to discrimination by law enforcement. Of course "all people matter", but the focus of the group is on mistreatment of blacks by law enforcement. It's really pretty basic, but as soon as some people hear "black lives matter" they immediately bristle and think that they don't appreciate every one. It's so fucking childish.

Show me one time they rallied behind a white guy shot by a Black cop... Yea, thats what I thought, "black lives matter" is clearly a one way street, blacks against the police, mainly white cops. Never mind that the Cops were cleared of the shooting despite overwhelming media bias against them.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code

Plenty of these people bristle when people say that all lives matter, isn't that childish?

These people need a leader, time for you to step up and pretend to be black.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Show me one time they rallied behind a white guy shot by a Black cop... Yea, thats what I thought, "black lives matter" is clearly a one way street, blacks against the police, mainly white cops. Never mind that the Cops were cleared of the shooting despite overwhelming media bias against them.

Laufen has a team too, he just pretends to be above it all.