Idiot drops gun in Cracker Barrel injuring 3 people.

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I don't really love "american style" breakfast either. Too greasy for morning. Give me some soft cheese, yogurt, fruit, and maybe a waffle. And if in Germany, toss in some thin sliced braunschweiger.
And then after breakfast some mystery reach arounds from random dudes in the truck stop shower stall.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
And then after breakfast some mystery reach arounds from random dudes in the truck stop shower stall.
Hmm. Did all of the talk about greasy sausage conjure up some Freudian feelings?

Reactions: sam

Wiskey_33

Scout
May 17, 2016
Woodstick
Zip code
Well this thread took a turn.

Best advise other than purchasing a quality firearm. A quality belt and holster as well.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Well this thread took a turn.
Well, the thread was partially about Cracker Barrel, and the reach arounds just come with the territory.

Best advise other than purchasing a quality firearm. A quality belt and holster as well.
Agreed. I remember some awkward moments with some not so great holsters when I first started carrying and trying to figure out how to do so comfortably and securely, but I don't think I ever dropped my gun. Not saying it couldn't happen, but negligence would be required.

Reactions: Wiskey_33 and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Well, the thread was partially about Cracker Barrel, and the reach arounds just come with the territory.

Agreed. I remember some awkward moments with some not so great holsters when I first started carrying and trying to figure out how to do so comfortably and securely, but I don't think I ever dropped my gun. Not saying it couldn't happen, but negligence would be required.

couple years back my husband dropped his G21 in Kroger, slid right down his pant leg, holster failed, or mabey his error, not sure but it was hillarious

Wiskey_33

Scout
May 17, 2016
Woodstick
Zip code
Is it Uncle Herschel doing the reaching?

Look up Uncle Herschel on Urban Dictionary. Pretty sure there's a code of conduct I'd be violating if I posted it myself.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

Look up Uncle Herschel on Urban Dictionary. Pretty sure there's a code of conduct I'd be violating if I posted it myself.
That would probably be best posted in the Lounge under the Twin Peaks section of the forum ;)

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
couple years back my husband dropped his G21 in Kroger, slid right down his pant leg, holster failed, or mabey his error, not sure but it was hillarious

Ha- my G26 and Galco holster slid right down my pants leg at the Kroger gas pump one day. I'd just put it on after being at work all day... apparently I missed the pants hook when I put it under my belt. Oops.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code

Uncle Herschel's Favorite
The act of molesting and/or penetrating the most elderly waitress at Cracker Barrel.

History: Uncle Herschel had a impulsive sexual taste for old women, near death. Uncle Herschel's Favorite is an act, a documented chain of events comprised from Herschel's most coveted and well known encounter.

Prerequisites:
Her tits must sag like Two Eggs over easy. You must jiggle (earthquake test) to ensure maturity.

The act:
Using three fingers you then must enter her rectum in a pinching motion, pulling out any loose debris, then feeding her the Mashbrown Asserole before it can be contaminated from the outside air. It must be fresh and ripe and done so in a sweeping motion. Or if you prefer, that step can be bypassed if you'd rather insert an entire fried apple in her a-hole. There must be a Sawmill Gravy run in her panties, and her inner vaginal walls must be the consistency of grits. Both can only be tested only with your tongue, and no pinching of the nose is allowed. You then have to pick your meat and insert it whichever hole is still duty-free, while balancing the triangular peg game on her head.

Any deviation, and it's not an Uncle Herscel's Favorite... Just nastyness, plus extensive jailtime.
Bob: I'm horny.
Neil: I'm hungry.
Bob: Want to goto Cracker Barrel?
Neil: Hell yea, what are you gonna eat?
Bob: I'm probably gonna get an Uncle Herschel's Favorite

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Ha- my G26 and Galco holster slid right down my pants leg at the Kroger gas pump one day. I'd just put it on after being at work all day... apparently I missed the pants hook when I put it under my belt. Oops.

lol, got to be a Kroger, we were in line, and well a couple older women and a soccer mom, gave the look from hell, I told my husband be ready to get frisked when one calls the cops, but checked out, and nothing.
side note, Kroger gas stations suck ass, I did save 40 cents a gallon Monday, but it takes so damn long to answer their pin pad fuel questions, and its like Christmas daily at those pumps, and the only one that I have found that offers the discount on diesel is the one on Hartley Bridge