Idiot drops gun in Cracker Barrel injuring 3 people.

Howard Law

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Wonder if it was a 1911 or something else SA only??

If it was a striker fire, I would be shocked.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Maybe one of these. Can't understand the language but the you get the point.

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Dollars to doughnuts he was fucking around with it, or had it in a pocket with keys or a phone and pulled the trigger reaching for other stuff. I can't imagine it "going off".

Reactions: sam and TylerDurden

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Dollars to doughnuts he was fucking around with it, or had it in a pocket with keys or a phone and pulled the trigger reaching for other stuff. I can't imagine it "going off".
According to the reports it went off when it hit the floor.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Then it was probably a Heritage Rough rider, lol.
Open carrying John Wayne style, but in a $7 uncle mikes holster that was meant to be carried IWB.

He apparently was adjusting it or trying to prevent it from falling when it happened. So I think it's a safe bet that improper holster selection or fitment is to blame. Or maybe he had a Taurus tucked in the waste band of his Hanes sweat pants bareback style.

That's why I have gone exclusively to crossbreed holsters.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Open carrying John Wayne style, but in a $7 uncle mikes holster that was meant to be carried IWB.

He apparently was adjusting it or trying to prevent it from falling when it happened. So I think it's a safe bet that improper holster selection or fitment is to blame. Or maybe he had a Taurus tucked in the waste band of his Hanes sweat pants bareback style.

That's why I have gone exclusively to crossbreed holsters.
I dig High Noon holsters. Their Mr. Softy is awesome for the money. I never cared for all of the "in your face" religiousness of the crossbreed stuff.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Reactions: sam and Strider12

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I dig High Noon holsters. Their Mr. Softy is awesome for the money. I never cared for all of the "in your face" religiousness of the crossbreed stuff.
Whatever keeps your gun securely hidden and ready to rock.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462839808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course it was in Sanford.... all the crazy shit goes on there. Remember Trayvon / Zimmerman?
Who?

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
when I read about it I was trying to figure out how the gun just went off
but who the heck eats at Craker Barrel? been a couple times years ago and it sucked

Reactions: Laufen

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
when I read about it I was trying to figure out how the gun just went off
but who the heck eats at Craker Barrel? been a couple times years ago and it sucked
I can dig on some Cracker Barrel from time to time, good breakfast

Reactions: Strider12 and sam

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I don't really have a problem with the food at Cracker Barrel, but I seem to always get the worst possible service there. If there is any other option available, I refuse to go in there.

Regarding the story at hand, I hate to hear about things like this- it's terrible for gun owners and worse for those of us who carry. I wish no accidents would happen- or at least that everyone would be extremely careful and take precautions. Not to mention getting some training- or at least practice.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I hate breakfast food
I hate eggs, hate the smell. you know they come out of a chicken's ass?
I don't really love "american style" breakfast either. Too greasy for morning. Give me some soft cheese, yogurt, fruit, and maybe a waffle. And if in Germany, toss in some thin sliced braunschweiger.

Reactions: sam