Gun Auction this Saturday

American Revival Apparel Company

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Watched the G22's all go for 275-285 until the brand new one came up, and it went for 450.00

G43 and G42, if I recall sold more than what they could be had for at GGS!

Yeah... when I went out there to pick up the guns an pay, the auctions were still going. Several of the guys in the audience had lists and looked like they might be buying to fill up the cases at their gun stores. I have no real idea, just a feeling. No problems with the two I bought. However, that exhausted my fun money for awhile- I guess I get to sleep in this Black Friday. So today was really a win ;)

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Yeah
Yeah... when I went out there to pick up the guns an pay, the auctions were still going. Several of the guys in the audience had lists and looked like they might be buying to fill up the cases at their gun stores. I have no real idea, just a feeling. No problems with the two I bought. However, that exhausted my fun money for awhile- I guess I get to sleep in this Black Friday. So today was really a win ;)
I was watching the names listed, someone(s) had a store!

Reactions: Mac11FA

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Yeah

I was watching the names listed, someone(s) had a store!

For real... some of those guns went for the price I'd expect to see when stocking a Pawn Shop.

I've got to say, it was a nice place and the folks were very professional. I actually forgot my wallet when I drove out there the first time. After my retake, I had it all together. Paid them and did the paperwork, got a receipt, and went into the auction room... Then my two year old and I entertained the room while they tried to find the LCP I bought. Finally found it on the racks.

I would have no problem buying from them again. Although since I'm close by, next time I'd rather go sit in the crowd (of fifteen people) and see everything first hand.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
For real... some of those guns went for the price I'd expect to see when stocking a Pawn Shop.

I've got to say, it was a nice place and the folks were very professional. I actually forgot my wallet when I drove out there the first time. After my retake, I had it all together. Paid them and did the paperwork, got a receipt, and went into the auction room... Then my two year old and I entertained the room while they tried to find the LCP I bought. Finally found it on the racks.

I would have no problem buying from them again. Although since I'm close by, next time I'd rather go sit in the crowd (of fifteen people) and see everything first hand.
So, you had your first L.W. Benton experience? I have done well the last few times I bid. I picked up an SKS for $250 from a county sheriff's auction and that included tax and fees. The trigger was not properly installed so it would not function. My son had it fixed in 5 minutes after he took it apart and cleaned it. The rifle had a bayonet, sling and maintenance kit in the buttstock. It was overall in good shape and it looks like whomever it was confiscated from simply kept it in a closet.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
So, you had your first L.W. Benton experience? I have done well the last few times I bid. I picked up an SKS for $250 from a county sheriff's auction and that included tax and fees. The trigger was not properly installed so it would not function. My son had it fixed in 5 minutes after he took it apart and cleaned it. The rifle had a bayonet, sling and maintenance kit in the buttstock. It was overall in good shape and it looks like whomever it was confiscated from simply kept it in a closet.

Heck, until your post I had never heard of them. I'll have to keep an eye on their future auctions... the place is about 20 minutes from my house.

I'd say the same for the two I bought- the LCP still had the Ruger stickers on it. The G17 had definitely been shot, but it's in better shape an the LEO trade in I bought years ago.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Heck, until your post I had never heard of them. I'll have to keep an eye on their future auctions... the place is about 20 minutes from my house.

I'd say the same for the two I bought- the LCP still had the Ruger stickers on it. The G17 had definitely been shot, but it's in better shape an the LEO trade in I bought years ago.
Cool. I am glad you scored. Some of the estate auctions will have firearms and ammo as well. I get email alerts also.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Jeezuz, the Smith Highway Patrolman for $375.