Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Just wanted to let everyone know that Bidder one is having another gun auction. You can register online and bid online. I have purchased 2 different times on auctions and got great deals. Got the email alert today. All the rules are listed and you will have to pick up your gun at L.W. Benton in Macon if you win.

http://bid.bidderone.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/10850/

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It is interesting to watch the bids on these. I have seen people way overpay for something. They have quite a few Glock 22s and Ruger 10/22s from what I saw. The best advice I can give is bid what you are willing to pay for a gun and let it ride. I think there is a 13% buyers premium so take that into account. Check out the other auctions as well. Some of the estate auctions have guns as well. I saw this one and they have some K-Bar knives listed.

http://bid.bidderone.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/10824/

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
It is interesting to watch the bids on these. I have seen people way overpay for something. They have quite a few Glock 22s and Ruger 10/22s from what I saw. The best advice I can give is bid what you are willing to pay for a gun and let it ride. I think there is a 13% buyers premium so take that into account. Check out the other auctions as well. Some of the estate auctions have guns as well. I saw this one and they have some K-Bar knives listed.

http://bid.bidderone.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/10824/

I love some of L.W. Benton auctions, or at least the people that show up to bid!!! I went to a police auction in Jones County one time, and seen people just bid to be the winner! Paying 3 times what a vacuum was worth and not even know if it actually worked or not!!! Good stuff! I will be watching this to see what happens!!

Reactions: Mac11FA

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Well, after 10% fees and sales tax, I have a really good condition G17 for just over $325. No complaints!

And because I was bidding in advance of the auctions, I ended up with a LCP for $250ish total out the door. Now I've got to find a holster for an LCP... I guess I finally own a back up.

Last edited:

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Well, after 10% fees and sales tax, I have a really good condition G17 for just over $300. No complaints!

And because I was bidding in advance of the auctions, I ended up with a LCP for $250ish total out the door. Now I've got to find a holster for an LCP... I guess I finally own a back up.

Watched the G22's all go for 275-285 until the brand new one came up, and it went for 450.00

G43 and G42, if I recall sold more than what they could be had for at GGS!