So #1
I have MOE stocks
View attachment 145019

Good find. Thank you

So #1
I have MOE stocks
View attachment 145019

Good find. Thank you

If you have three stocks/rifles to outfit and you want a quick detach capability, I would suggest either paracord as @Hayata stated or using braided metal cord (cable) on the rear loop to form a hitch.

It’s hard to explain and I may do a post showing how, but you can buy a lot of polymer-coated metal cable for very cheap. Add a crimper tool, some ferrules, and heat shrink wire wrapping and you can churn out a very cheap equivalent to the blue force gear UWL (universal wire loop) en masse.

Once you have one or however many you need for the slings you have, it’s easy to feed the wire loop through the rifleman loops on any stock. Just pull the rest of the sling through the loop and then attach to the front of the rifle with whatever attachment method you want - HK/mash/paracord clip, BFG Uloop, or QD depending on what type of front sling mount you have. I like the metal wire because it resists twisting better than paracord. A twisted sling drives me bonkers.

The tools are an upfront cost but the variable cost of adding an additional sling / rifle is very cheap.

I personally use this method often because my main purpose is for deer hunting and I like to remove the sling once I’m in the blind (once less thing to worry about or make noise during those critical moments).

Also it gives you the flexibility to buy one really nice sling from BFG, SOB tactical, VTac, etc. and then easily move it from rifle to rifle. Also you can eliminate half the cost of buying quality QD swivels which run about $12 apiece. Don’t buy knockoff Amazon shit for cheaper because they fail and dump your rifle on the ground (been there; done that).

I need to do a write up / show and tell.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Century has always confused me too. I feel like they are just an importer but then also I feel like they’ve built some guns. Could just be a combo of both

Bought one of their Uzi "rifles" and the bolt wouldn't cycle at all. Top cover looked to be bent. I have no idea about their QC, but i imagine it's nearly nonexistent.

Maybe the first lot gets checked, then afterwards it's check in and ship out.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I would if I could find someone to write this fucking paper in the evolution Shia political ideology for me…. Imma be spending most of tomorrow surrounded by cans of ripit and cigar ash while I frantically skim through about 1000 pages of academic journal garbage and question my decision to go back to school.

how the fuck is fucking Arabic my easy class….
@1776 come work tomorrow

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Bought one of their Uzi "rifles" and the bolt wouldn't cycle at all. Top cover looked to be bent. I have no idea about their QC, but i imagine it's nearly nonexistent.

Maybe the first lot gets checked, then afterwards it's check in and ship out.
First gun I thought of was the UZI they made. I think that was their worst parts kit build they ever came out with.