• Total voters

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
He apologized a week ago for the same shit and blamed it on being drunk. Everyone dropped it and let it go(although from speaking with several people they were still put off by it regardless). A week later he was still hung up on it and even more disrespectful. I don't think another apology is gonna resolve anything this time.

Drop it MOD ur adding to the dilemma that God is not present to fix it

Reactions: Jstegman1

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I deleted the last few posts. What’s done is done. Let’s move on. We only exist because of second chances. @Blue bio balls has always been a valued member. Nothing pained me more than to slap his pp on Christmas. However, I know he’s a solid member here and will come back ready to put all of this behind him. Any one of you would get the same respect.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.
I like you better than @DanKATL

• Haha
Reactions: Grunk and Jstegman1

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I told you I ain't answering no phone tonight.

You gonna answer eventually. I'm angry bro. Not at you. You have the softest hands in the bidness. I am fucking angry though. I'm angry it came to this. I'm ready to fuck some shit up. I am so fucking angry. Don't deny my shit. Understand it. This won't stop until I roll that motherfucker. Leave hoss out of it. He didn't do shit.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I'll leave mini dank out of it

This was my shit. I wasn't even his Santa. You fucking know so stop talking shit about the only mod that had the balls to do something about it. The other mods should be ashamed. Could have been taken care of before. Fuck them, fuck blue, and fuck you. I will roll that bitch. I ain't mad at you.though. dem soft hands boi.