Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Neither is shitting on an entire community of people, ruining the feel of a SET tradition or being ungrateful as fuck and crying about a GIFT for a week straight. :noidea:

You are also correct, but i won't continue to comment while he's not here to defend (or apologize for) himself.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You are also correct, but i won't continue to comment while he's not here to defend (or apologize for) himself.

He apologized a week ago for the same shit and blamed it on being drunk. Everyone dropped it and let it go(although from speaking with several people they were still put off by it regardless). A week later he was still hung up on it and even more disrespectful. I don't think another apology is gonna resolve anything this time.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
He apologized a week ago for the same shit and blamed it on being drunk. Everyone dropped it and let it go(although from speaking with several people they were still put off by it regardless). A week later he was still hung up on it and even more disrespectful. I don't think another apology is gonna resolve anything this time.

Never let a misguided individual ruin your day. His actions and attitude violated the one main rule here. If he does it again he can go be a dick somewhere else.

Hoss

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
I deleted the last few posts. What’s done is done. Let’s move on. We only exist because of second chances. @Blue bio balls has always been a valued member. Nothing pained me more than to slap his pp on Christmas. However, I know he’s a solid member here and will come back ready to put all of this behind him. Any one of you would get the same respect.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I deleted the last few posts. What’s done is done. Let’s move on. We only exist because of second chances. @Blue bio balls has always been a valued member. Nothing pained me more than to slap his pp on Christmas. However, I know he’s a solid member here and will come back ready to put all of this behind him. Any one of you would get the same respect.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Amen to that!

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I don't like the censorship occurring in this thread.

If I wanted mods that stifle free discussion and delete posts, I would have stayed on ODT.

And with that I am out for the night.

I gotta pull this 1858 Remington out of the oven. It's been in there for 6 hours.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
This Gal?

01e3478491b919d4818e9c4ef0b89bf4.gif

Yes Gal is mmm :

7ce7cd3494f5585e71b86f6d26637be3.jpg

Yes !!

6de7b78baaf2d8b3b9f8e0afd6836f9d.jpg

Hoss

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
Gentlemen, there was plenty of blame to go around for the silliness of last night. All involved have been contacted. I spent time out of my family’s Christmas to deal with what amounts to the butthurt of an individual that seemingly cannot hold his liquor. The subject has been handled and closed. Please don’t make me lock the thread for the night.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

If I wanted mods that stifle free discussion and delete posts, I would have stayed on ODT.

I gotta pull this 1858 Remington out of the oven. It's been in there for 6 hours.

Fuck you rabbit. I like you a lot but that bitch did some wrong. I don't give a fuck. I'm not wrong here. Still love ya boo.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Gentlemen, there was plenty of blame to go around for the silliness of last night. All involved have been contacted. I spent time out of my family’s Christmas to deal with what amounts to the butthurt of an individual that seemingly cannot hold his liquor. The subject has been handled and closed. Please don’t make me lock the thread for the night.

Oh Hi @DanKATL. Nice of you to chime in. Nice epeen flex...

"pLeAsE dOnT mAkE mE lOcK tHe ThReAd FoR tHe Night"

Hoss

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here

You will not find a forum with less moderation. However, there are extremely rare times when we step in. @blue bio ballls acted out. He has been suspended. Continuing to bash a brother that acted out, while he is not here to defend himself ain’t going to happen on my watch. I wouldn’t let anyone do that to you and none of the mods would let you do that to me: There is no censorship here, only common courtesy.