Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Just woke up from a crazy long dream I had of the end of the world. As usual it ended dumb af. Our group was being chased/harassed by a deadly throwing star man and I had to double back to the house for extra AR mags, since of course everyone’s gun was empty. I get to the house but couldn’t remember where they were and realized I wasn’t gunna find them and was probably going to die from the gay ass ninja star man. then I woke up.

It was a lot longer than that. I’ve been having some crazy ass dreams this week. Must be my body euphorically happy that the Rona is leaving me.

Lesson learned. Know where the AR mags are because even now awake I don’t know where the loaded ones are. Too much shit laying around
Keep loaded mags in the pouches. One pouch with range ammo, another with hunting/self-defense ammo. You will have something to grab for a quick zeroing/fun in the back yard, and another for a bump in the night/predators in the chicken coop.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Just woke up from a crazy long dream I had of the end of the world. As usual it ended dumb af. Our group was being chased/harassed by a deadly throwing star man and I had to double back to the house for extra AR mags, since of course everyone’s gun was empty. I get to the house but couldn’t remember where they were and realized I wasn’t gunna find them and was probably going to die from the gay ass ninja star man. then I woke up.

It was a lot longer than that. I’ve been having some crazy ass dreams this week. Must be my body euphorically happy that the Rona is leaving me.

Lesson learned. Know where the AR mags are because even now awake I don’t know where the loaded ones are. Too much shit laying around
Gotta keep them mags in a purse ready to go
IMG_20200727_230126_965.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

They’re in an ammo can marked ‘Mags’ on the shelf in the closet.
And in a 6-mag carrier on the floor next to the bedside table.
And a couple more in that backpack over there...

G’merninY’all!!