• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Back at it, men! Mofo Monday, get some coffee in ya and get to work. 40 hours of wage slaving and 128 hours of goofing off till next Monday

Wait. A five day week is 40 hours?
I do 42 hours in 3 days.

giphy.gif

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Just woke up from a crazy long dream I had of the end of the world. As usual it ended dumb af. Our group was being chased/harassed by a deadly throwing star man and I had to double back to the house for extra AR mags, since of course everyone’s gun was empty. I get to the house but couldn’t remember where they were and realized I wasn’t gunna find them and was probably going to die from the gay ass ninja star man. then I woke up.

It was a lot longer than that. I’ve been having some crazy ass dreams this week. Must be my body euphorically happy that the Rona is leaving me.

Lesson learned. Know where the AR mags are because even now awake I don’t know where the loaded ones are. Too much shit laying around

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Glad somebody’s working I’m off the next 4 days. The weather channel just said snow later today. I’m calling bullshit
Yep. We are gearing up our trucks, drop in salt spreaders and plows. It is parks responsibility to keep fire stations open, why I don't know, but we got new F250's and snow equipment out of it.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Just woke up from a crazy long dream I had of the end of the world. As usual it ended dumb af. Our group was being chased/harassed by a deadly throwing star man and I had to double back to the house for extra AR mags, since of course everyone’s gun was empty. I get to the house but couldn’t remember where they were and realized I wasn’t gunna find them and was probably going to die from the gay ass ninja star man. then I woke up.

It was a lot longer than that. I’ve been having some crazy ass dreams this week. Must be my body euphorically happy that the Rona is leaving me.

Lesson learned - get some throwing stars.