Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That ain't the fishscale I remember.
Kraut's fish scale welds.

Side note, I have a couple of new East Gernan mags with "Made in Germany" stickers.
My OG wrapped army surplus NVA mags do not have stickers. Which leads me to believe stickered mags were late, export, production. But the bulge on them is oval and not flattened on one side, like it is on rare very late issue NVA mags.
Your thoughts @slapshut ?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, Suz is definitely coming home tomorrow. With the help of my niece and nephew and grandnephew today and an amazing friend yesterday and today, I feel more hopeful & less afraid than I have in quite a while.

We unearthed the twin beds with electric motors to raise the head and foot from the basement. They had been my parents as they needed a more hospital like bed late in life. After they passed, I brought them here & with a little electrical knowledge on my part and the steady hands of my grandnephew, they're working. so Suz will have the function of a hospital bed.

We got a handicapped toilet seat installed, as well as a handheld shower. The master bath shower already has a bench in it. Got small rugs up, widened gaps between furniture, etc. Got a folding wheelchair that will fit in the backseat of a car from my neighbor and a friend us coming down from Anderson tommorow to bring a really nice walker with a basket she can put her phone, book, etc. in & it has brakes that will lock the wheels & a seat to fold down so it can be used as a chair short term.

I've washed all the laundry in the house & generally gotten everything as ready as I can. We have no idea when they'll transport her her tommorow so I'm going to crash soon, get up early to shower and get Duke out. Then I will just sleep til she calls & says they're on the way.

Thanks for listening & for all the support.