• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I took the turkey out of the freezer a day too late. Now I'm up at 3am putting in it water. I might be a retard.

Soaking in Miller Lite will speed up the process. Didn't drink beer last night, just wasn't in the mood. I'll be seeing my stepdaughter today, so yeah, I'll be drinking beer all day... and to be honest, I don't like Thanksgiving food other than the Turkey. So in 2 hours I get to wake up the wife so she can start baking shit, (green bean casserole, sweet potato pie and God knows what else, for 5 people) Good thing I bought a lot of beer yesterday.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Soaking in Miller Lite will speed up the process. Didn't drink beer last night, just wasn't in the mood. I'll be seeing my stepdaughter today, so yeah, I'll be drinking beer all day... and to be honest, I don't like Thanksgiving food other than the Turkey. So in 2 hours I get to wake up the wife so she can start baking shit, (green bean casserole, sweet potato pie and God knows what else, for 5 people) Good thing I bought a lot of beer yesterday.

I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work. I'm up up. Now I'm drinking Soju and thinking about chopping celery and onions for my stuffing. I'm the Thanksgiving cook in this house.