• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Suz is at Piedmont Athens. There were no beds available in the ER at St Mary's. X-rays show a broken hip so there will have to be surgery.
Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I’m negative for COVID so please let me know if there’s anything I can do for y’all.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Y’all ever heard of Glock selling factory reconditioned/demo guns? That’s been rebuilt by them after people play with them at factory?
Actually no I have not but it is a clever way to get rid of said inventory and get a glock at retail instead of gun store prices lol

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Just took a cold shower and actually not to bad.
not as bad as I remember from camping.

Can't stand cold showers... I was very poor at one point and the Hot water heater went out, and I learned that if you fill up the tub, and let the water warm up all day, it's better than a cold shower. My wife on the other hand will be pissed if she can't take a hot bath at night before bed.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
60% of Carroll County was without electricity this morning. We were very fortunate. Ours stayed on.
Wife is working from home. Internet stayes on. I am cramming 12 hours worth of work into 6 at work.
Hopefully schools will be opened tomorrow and kids will go to school.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
60% of Carroll County was without electricity this morning. We were very fortunate. Ours stayed on.
Wife is working from home. Internet stayes on. I am cramming 12 hours worth of work into 6 at work.
Hopefully schools will be opened tomorrow and kids will go to school.
Down to 21% now in Carroll county. Carroll EMC has been working very hard today.