Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well I wanted to try out this new deep tub so I got it full with some Epsom salt. Got in turned on the jets. Well it has right and left side knobs for the jets and the right side knob was hard to turn. I guess no one ever used it bc of that so I got rewarded with a spray of black mold from all the right side jets. I guess I'm going to take a shower now. Grrrrrrrrr.

20201029_165519.jpg

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Well I wanted to try out this new deep tub so I got it full with some Epsom salt. Got in turned on the jets. Well it has right and left side knobs for the jets and the right side knob was hard to turn. I guess no one ever used it bc of that so I got rewarded with a spray of black mold from all the right side jets. I guess I'm going to take a shower now. Grrrrrrrrr.

View attachment 105071

Burn it down

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Y’all ever heard of Glock selling factory reconditioned/demo guns? That’s been rebuilt by them after people play with them at factory?
When I worked there that’s what I did . I was the rebuild armored. They get guns in trade from agencies and governments then go them and either rebuild them with all new parts or destroy them, They usually have an orange label and a rebuilt tag on the triggerguard. Occasionally they get new guns rejected by QC and correct the problem and sell them as rebuilds

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I just might

At least you have hot water and power... if the power isn't back on at the house in the next hour or so, I'm betting that it won't be on until tomorrow morning at best. Should I throw out all the shit in the freezer/ fridge tomorrow, if we still don't have power?

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
At least you have hot water and power... if the power isn't back on at the house in the next hour or so, I'm betting that it won't be on until tomorrow morning at best. Should I throw out all the shit in the freezer/ fridge tomorrow, if we still don't have power?
Go grab some ice if you have a couple coolers

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Cook what you can and have a feast.
I will be giving away food to people later.