• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, guys. Taking Suz to the ER at St Mary's tomorrow to try & get some answers about her leg. We've avoided it for financial reasons & that it doesn't seem wise to put a woman who's immune system has been screwed up for 15+ years in a building full of sick people during a pandemic. But we can't survive like this going forward. Hopefully we'll find a good path forward.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Well, guys. Taking Suz to the ER at St Mary's tomorrow to try & get some answers about her leg. We've avoided it for financial reasons & that it doesn't seem wise to put a woman who's immune system has been screwed up for 15+ years in a building full of sick people during a pandemic. But we can't survive like this going forward. Hopefully we'll find a good path forward.

Prayers for you and the wife.
Hope you get the answers you need and a better way forward.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Looks like the rain is over here.
Wind picked up some. Getting hit by the tail?

It looks that way. I'll be glad when the wind dies down here, according to the weather radar, we should be done around 0615, and the entire storm should be gone... and as I write this the wind is kicking up again, dammit.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
We got clothes and shoes in the basement. Kids are in their bedrooms, they do not sleep in the basement, they talk.
I am up, in case I need to get them up.
Looks like winds got to you from us.

Luckily the air mattress is still blown up from the camp out last week. Wife, son and daughter are on that. I’m on couch.

Wind has died down now. Just got a text, we are delayed till 9am. Then all hands on storm cleanup.