• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Still here had to have surgery today to remove abscess in my leg probably be here until a Tuesday. Anybody around Clairmont VA hospital and want to drop off sushi to an old crusty vet I’m your man

Wat room? I can try and swing by tomorrow after the Legion yard sale.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
"And where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment. And therefore, though the people cannot be judge, so as to have, by the constitution of that society, any superior power, to determine and give effective sentence in the case; yet they have, by a law antecedent and paramount to all positive laws of men, reserved that ultimate determination to themselves which belongs to all mankind, where there lies no appeal on earth, viz. to judge, whether they have just cause to make their appeal to heaven.”

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
First.

Been a long week. Kind of foggy from lack of sleep, but wanted to check in on folks.

@Rabbit2047, hope you're feeling better. Any updates or still just "wait until the next test"? (Pisses me off when they say shit like that. I actually blew up at a doctor who kept saying that about 15 years ago when we were scrambling to get any real diagnosis & info on what was wrong with Suz.)

@Slacker1972, how is your wife doing?

@noclevername, have they released you yet?

Apologies to anyone I forgot. Been up for 19 hours now. Going to try to get a little sleep.
@Grunk thanks for asking the wife is home and doing good.
How are you and suz doing?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
What is this carrier, i need one or 2
The best carrier ever made (always out of stock now) Haley Strategic D3CRM Micro