• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
In case y’all don’t know this, 90% or more of the stuff I say is meant to be funny on some level. I love humor. Sometimes it’s a bit dark, often it’s pretty personal, and almost always there’s an angle that’s poking fun at me, whether ironic or sarcastic or some other word I can’t remember because my brain just froze.

Last night I found a show on Amazon that had me rolling...
It’s called The GOES WRONG SHOw

It’s British, but funny as hell. Basically it’s a play that’s been filmed live, and shit goes wrong.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
if you end up going with it let me know how it goes, I have the PPS43 kit laying around not sure what imma do with it yet

Finances won't allow. I have worked less than 20 days since July and I am off for the next 3 weeks due to my surgery. I ain't buying nothing unless it's a screaming deal i can make quick money on.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Finances won't allow. I have worked less than 20 days since July and I am off for the next 3 weeks due to my surgery. I ain't buying nothing unless it's a screaming deal i can make quick money on.
10-4 that sucks but its only temporary right? I think it would be too difficult (I'd end up fucking it up) tryna weld this thing together, plus the welds the previous owner did don't look that great. May be easier to just buy the pistol version of the PPS43 and then remove the stock off the kit and put it on there after form 1

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, the US MSM has finally noticed Nagorno-Karabakh:

Saw this. No real details yet, though.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
In case y’all don’t know this, 90% or more of the stuff I say is meant to be funny on some level. I love humor. Sometimes it’s a bit dark, often it’s pretty personal, and almost always there’s an angle that’s poking fun at me, whether ironic or sarcastic or some other word I can’t remember because my brain just froze.

Last night I found a show on Amazon that had me rolling...
It’s called The GOES WRONG SHOw

It’s British, but funny as hell. Basically it’s a play that’s been filmed live, and shit goes wrong.

Pretty sure I saw that play on Broadway