• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Not as good as European Linden honey, IMHO.
Yeah that’s very good also but not as neutral as acacia/black locust since it has a stronger flavor, so I don’t use linden honey for sweetening desserts or drinks but it‘s excellent as a topping.
I bring about 5kg linden and 10-15kg of acacia/black locust back from Europe every trip.
I tried to import it in large quantities but it’s been too difficult and time consuming with all the regulations while other importers get away with bringing in 20% honey/80% sugar syrup junk from China.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Yeah man, he says when he’s with the bees it’s the most relaxing and peaceful time. He taught me a lot about it and I’ve grown to appreciate bees much more than when I was a kid and all I knew was that they made honey. It’s complex.
We‘re actually looking for large black locust (false acacia) forest properties in north GA and southern North Carolina for honey production. Best honey in my opinion. In Europe it’s very common.

Nice! My great aunt and uncle live in the middle of nowhere in Washington state and they raise bees

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I actually like the ranger ammo, pm me price or post here, my buddy is toting fmjs in his pistol now lol

It's going to be about a dollar a round... because that's what I had to pay for it.

Don't ever get down to one box of SD ammo.

I have Winchester SXZ somewhere. It's much cheaper because I bought it a long time ago.