• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Jarheads are 3/4 retarded and think they can kill an entire brigade with a kabar. Army grunts know they need a knife and a rifle.

Little story about Syria.

Was out with a small element (6 including myself) planting IEDs around an abandoned village that was contested ground.

One of our guys tripped an ISIS IED and waxed half the team. That alerted ISIS who decided now was an opportune time to assault. Left me and 2 more pinned down and unable to exfil. So we held up in a building. I was rocking a m16a2, with 211 rds, 6 Russian cold war era grenades, a Turkish semi auto shotgun with 17rds, and a 8rds in 7.62 Tok pistol I made out of a blank firing pistol, and my KaBar

We took shelter in a building with a back window facing our position, single entrance facing ISIS and one window on that side.

We took defensive positions and began engaging. RPG comes through the front window killing one Kurd and wrecks the corner of the house, causing the second story to collapse and bury my other ally (he survived)

I am now alone facing over 100 ISIS militants, and heavily outgunned. Over the next 8 minutes I exhausted my armaments, was covered in blood, and had to resort to fighting with a KaBar in one hand and a grenade with the pin pulled in the other. I wasn't gonna be taken alive...

Don't think I ever saw a sight in my life as beautiful as the female Kurd with a PKM climbing through that back window yelling my name....

Here's my knife. Noticed the blade is canted? That's from when I yanked it from a ISIS members Skull. Still not sure how I impaled him that deep, or how I survived.... But I did...

The moral of this story.... A Marine and his KaBar are NOT to be underestimated
20200904_004313_HDR(1).jpg 20200904_004352_HDR(1).jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Btw If I’ve been to your house, might as well assume I’ve dropped a pin with a 10 digit grid and stored it in my foretrex. Can’t wait to sell y’all out to the feds for a mediocre pay day

View attachment 98895
MiLiTaRY InTelLiGeNcE

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
What makes it not an AK? Same gas system, same bolt, same cartridge and magazine feeding device, same main components. Only real difference is sights, Charging handle on the left, and pistol grip. At what point does a “variant” stop being a variant? At the hinged top cover and welded on rear sight? Or the short barrel and proprietary gas blocks? Or Under folder, side folder, bakelite folder, ar stock? I argue it is absolutely an Israeli AK
More compatible parts than a Yugo?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning dudes and whatevers.

TX-22 was fired around 60-100 times yesterday. Mixed ammo, most of it .22 that had been rained on and even had some corrosion. TX-22 fed, fired ejected them all. (except one dud - nothing to do with the gun) Most of this ammo was around 7-10 years old.

Didn't have time to really do an accuracy test, but it seems to be capable of exceeding my limited talent. Very impressed. Biggest drawback is loading mags - they are a bit tedious, and the little tits to grasp and compress the spring are too small, hard to hang on to. Very minor issue, I found that resting the mag on the bench, compressing the spring gradually (as the mag is filled) works pretty well.

I also ran some ammo through my WASR hunting rig. I recently swapped the muzzle brake for a flash hider. Pretty close to the same weight, flash hider much easier on the ears. Crazy thing....groups were better than I'd ever seen out of that rifle. Maybe I was just having a good day, IDK. Will need to dedicate some more time to see if that really made as big a difference as it appears to have.