lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Little story about Syria.

Was out with a small element (6 including myself) planting IEDs around an abandoned village that was contested ground.

One of our guys tripped an ISIS IED and waxed half the team. That alerted ISIS who decided now was an opportune time to assault. Left me and 2 more pinned down and unable to exfil. So we held up in a building. I was rocking a m16a2, with 211 rds, 6 Russian cold war era grenades, a Turkish semi auto shotgun with 17rds, and a 8rds in 7.62 Tok pistol I made out of a blank firing pistol, and my KaBar

We took shelter in a building with a back window facing our position, single entrance facing ISIS and one window on that side.

We took defensive positions and began engaging. RPG comes through the front window killing one Kurd and wrecks the corner of the house, causing the second story to collapse and bury my other ally (he survived)

I am now alone facing over 100 ISIS militants, and heavily outgunned. Over the next 8 minutes I exhausted my armaments, was covered in blood, and had to resort to fighting with a KaBar in one hand and a grenade with the pin pulled in the other. I wasn't gonna be taken alive...

Don't think I ever saw a sight in my life as beautiful as the female Kurd with a PKM climbing through that back window yelling my name....

Here's my knife. Noticed the blade is canted? That's from when I yanked it from a ISIS members Skull. Still not sure how I impaled him that deep, or how I survived.... But I did...

The moral of this story.... A Marine and his KaBar are NOT to be underestimated
View attachment 98957 View attachment 98958

In for pic of female Kurd!

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Not at all, you actually don’t have to spend a lot for a quality gun. Pretty sure most of JDS‘ guns are more expensive than mine.
But I agree with Rabbit on the Turkish stuff
And Hanzo made swords

In a Movie not in the real world and in the real world he was warrior and not a smith.

Legendary samurai warrior Hattori Hanzō, known as "Demon Hanzō," fought like hell to make sure his clan ruled over a united Japan.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Id like to hear more about this @Jds556762 is

@Rabbit2047 why the hate?

Not even gonna tag the old perv

Thank you @Jstegman1

Every Canik I have picked up i have shot well but they feel cheap to me.
Noting wrong with them I just don't like they way they feel.
Never owned one and can not say to how they hold up just that I have shot several and they shoot well.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Updated.