Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Feel that. I drive across Georgia too for work. It’s interesting the differences in the dirt and trees. Thought no one ever really noticed it but I do. And yeah I like to stop at pawn shops and such if I can.

I used to make deliveries all across GA for work. Back roads all over the place until the last stop and then take the interstate back to the shop. The wildlife are amazing when there's nothing else around for miles and miles

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Do not know how true this is but
Something posted on the Donation site for Kyle Rittenhouse:

More on Kyle Rittenhouse's situation: We all know the second round with the skateboard swinger and the guy who got his arm blown off was clearly self-defense, but what about the first scuffle? High def slowmotion of the 1 minute clip of the first scuffle shows that at least one guy was already shooting at Kyle before he was cornered. There was a black t-shirt guy chasing Kyle right behind the bald pedo racist. While the bald pedo racist charged Kyle as he was trapped between the cars, black t-shirt guy was raising a handgun with his right hand with his left arm at his side. Black t-shirt guy fired 4 rounds, trying to hit Kyle, but hit bald pedo racist in the head instead. 3 more rounds were then fired by someone (off camera). Black t-shirt guy then ripped off his t-shirt to attempt to aid bald pedo racist after realizing he had just splashed him. If the bullet hole in bald pedo racist had been from Kyle: 1. It would have been in the front of his head. 2. It would have been huge and grusome, like lefty's right arm was a minute later, as is indicative of a high powered rifle. 3. It would have been an instant kill, and the guy would not still be conscious on the ground. The head wound was on the side of the head and indicative of a wound by handgun ammo ranging between .22 and 9mm in size. There is not conclusive video evidence that Kyle EVER fired his rifle in the first scuffle.

I have been wondering about that the whole time and now it makes sense

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I used to make deliveries all across GA for work. Back roads all over the place until the last stop and then take the interstate back to the shop. The wildlife are amazing when there's nothing else around for miles and miles
Yeah it’s a different world in some places. I remember when I first started coming down to South GA I was like wtf is this place. Just miles and miles of nothing

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
This looks like an AK trigger guard/AR grip adapter.
Right?

Oh, wait - now I see the Galil references below the pic.
Why doesn’t someone make something like that for an AK?
Because ACE trigger guard is part of the plastic lower. KNS part replaces the plastic lower.
On most AKs trigger guard is riveted. Since AKs and ARs have different grip angles, if they made an AR grip adapter, for an AK, AR grip would not mate with the AK trigger guard properly.
Just my guess.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Because ACE trigger guard is part of the plastic lower. KNS part replaces the plastic lower.
On most AKs trigger guard is riveted. Since AKs and ARs have different grip angles, if they made an AR grip adapter, for an AK, AR grip would not mate with the AK trigger guard properly.
Just my guess.
True, but what if you removed the riveted trigger guard and mag catch and replaced that whole assembly with this thing - looks like that’s what happens on the Galil?

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x