Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What's this worth? Any interest? Was offered it as a partial trade but at $600 trade value. Too high? I am clueless on these things.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I was going to go there but he was closed when I was up that way. I think it was a Saturday. Is he normally closed on Saturday? But he's closed 24/7 for the time being?
I feel like we may have talked about the time you were going up there to see if he was open? Yeah everytime I’m in newnan he’s always closed. He used to be open during the week but as his health deteriorated he starting just being open Friday and Saturday. But now I haven’t seen it open at all

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I feel like we may have talked about the time you were going up there to see if he was open? Yeah everytime I’m in newnan he’s always closed. He used to be open during the week but as his health deteriorated he starting just being open Friday and Saturday. But now I haven’t seen it open at all

We might have. I had a deal in Locust Grove and had to air up the right rear tire bc apparently we picked up a nail...and then onto another deal in Newnan and then I hit the 2 places in LaGrange, took the back roads home and was in the middle of nowhere when I realized I left my debit card in Locust Grove so I had to backtrack to get it before driving back to Byron, so I had a lot going on that day.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
What's this worth? Any interest? Was offered it as a partial trade but at $600 trade value. Too high? I am clueless on these things.

Way high. I got mine for $435 new at DGP

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
from GOA:

Springfield, VA – Gun Owners of America (GOA) Senior Vice President Erich Pratt released the following statement on Kyle Rittenhouse’s citizen-involved shooting:

“Based upon publicly available video evidence, it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense. And despite fake news media reports, it is clear that Kyle was not firing indiscriminately into a crowd.
“GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse’s attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender’s office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners.
“More to the point, the media has given more favorable coverage to rioters and looters over the past several months than to gun owners who appear to be protecting their lives from violent attackers. The media excuses the violent torching of American cities as ‘mostly peaceful’ protests. And they now minimize the hatefulness of Kyle’s attackers, calling them mere ‘protesters.’
“But if Leftists want to question why Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha, then they should begin by asking that question to the ‘protesters’ who have criminal records and who have come from out of town to terrorize business owners.
“The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person’s life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without ‘infringement’ in the defense of that life.”

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
from GOA:

Springfield, VA – Gun Owners of America (GOA) Senior Vice President Erich Pratt released the following statement on Kyle Rittenhouse’s citizen-involved shooting:

“Based upon publicly available video evidence, it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense. And despite fake news media reports, it is clear that Kyle was not firing indiscriminately into a crowd.
“GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse’s attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender’s office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners.
“More to the point, the media has given more favorable coverage to rioters and looters over the past several months than to gun owners who appear to be protecting their lives from violent attackers. The media excuses the violent torching of American cities as ‘mostly peaceful’ protests. And they now minimize the hatefulness of Kyle’s attackers, calling them mere ‘protesters.’
“But if Leftists want to question why Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha, then they should begin by asking that question to the ‘protesters’ who have criminal records and who have come from out of town to terrorize business owners.
“The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person’s life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without ‘infringement’ in the defense of that life.”
God made man, Colt made them equal

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

BassPro had new for $499 last week.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

$499 new at Georgia Gun Store

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
from GOA:

Just got the email, was coming here to post it...

Screenshot_20200827-210545_Email.jpg

Gonna send GOA some more funds.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
We might have. I had a deal in Locust Grove and had to air up the right rear tire bc apparently we picked up a nail...and then onto another deal in Newnan and then I hit the 2 places in LaGrange, took the back roads home and was in the middle of nowhere when I realized I left my debit card in Locust Grove so I had to backtrack to get it before driving back to Byron, so I had a lot going on that day.
Fuck that’s a lot of driving hahah