Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You know newnan? Not really looking for a lower I got too many just wondering if there is another gun place I didn’t know about

I travel statewide at times ;)

Check out Full Metal Jacket Armory in LaGrange. They were high on their rifles when i was there but they were reasonable on their stripped lowers and LPK/Build kits. Good selection.

Also Pawn Express in LaGrange had some good stuff. They had a POF MP5 when I was there last time. Good prices too but not a huge selection.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I travel statewide at times ;)

Check out Full Metal Jacket Armory in LaGrange. They were high on their rifles when i was there but they were reasonable on their stripped lowers and LPK/Build kits. Good selection.

Also Pawn Express in LaGrange had some good stuff. They had a POF MP5 when I was there last time. Good prices too but not a huge selection.
Roger that! There’s a gun store in downtown Newnan that I’ve grew up in. It’s like going into a 1980s 1990s gun store. Shit just piled high guns that have been in there since literally the 90s cus his prices were always so high. Dude still has Norinco ammo for sale lol. But he’s been closed all through COVID. And even before COVID he was barely open. Oz has got to be in his 90s. Everyone that’s into guns in Newnan knows the place. If you are ever in newnan and he’s open it’s worth a stop, but I’m starting to think he’s dead

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Oz sold me a brand new Tec-9 in the cardboard box for $400 bucks. Which I thought was a good deal. He said after I bought it that if I ever shot it he’d kill me, so me being a smarty pants I went out and shot a mag through it. Kinda wish I didn’t.

I spotted it stacked up under a bunch of other pistol boxes. Could tell by the color of the box and the size it had to be a tec.. sometimes I wonder why I know the things I do

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Roger that! There’s a gun store in downtown Newnan that I’ve grew up in. It’s like going into a 1980s 1990s gun store. Shit just piled high guns that have been in there since literally the 90s cus his prices were always so high. Dude still has Norinco ammo for sale lol. But he’s been closed all through COVID. And even before COVID he was barely open. Oz has got to be in his 90s. Everyone that’s into guns in Newnan knows the place. If you are ever in newnan and he’s open it’s worth a stop, but I’m starting to think he’s dead

I was going to go there but he was closed when I was up that way. I think it was a Saturday. Is he normally closed on Saturday? But he's closed 24/7 for the time being?