Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
How does that grip feel compared to the typical Bakelite grips? I'm looking for something that'll be a little fatter. Found a Bulgarian with ferrule yesterday, and it's on the way, but will this Type 1 be better?
My favorite grip.
PS it is flatter side to side, but wider front to back. And maybe a bit longer than the newer bakelite grips.
I PMed the selelr on ODT, but I have not heard back. Trying to snag it.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
POG might be awful but I like Tropicalia so we'll see.

My favorite grip.
PS it is flatter side to side, but wider front to back. And maybe a bit longer than the newer bakelite grips.
I PMed the selelr on ODT, but I have not heard back. Trying to snag it.

Well, maybe I can talk ya out of it if you get it. Or maybe that Bulgarian wood grip will be good-to-go.

Wider side-to-side isn't what I'm looking for, longer front-to-back IS better for me. Taller is not a factor.

I've got an average size palm with longer fingers, so I like a longer grip. A 1911 fits me nicely, but even better is a S&W 39.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I wasn’t a big fan. I like tropicalias too. I tried Night on Ponce the other day at a bar and really liked it

Just the opposite here, I didn't care for the Night on Ponce, but I like the POG. If you find it, try the Hop Devil, by Victory brewing company, it's very good, but hard to find.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Since I’ve got around 9-10,000 7.62 saved up, dual NODs, and all the fixings.....I kinda want another 12.5” Draco to drop a stamp on, with an AR stock adapter, SLR rifle works rail, PERST 3 designator and a DeadAir PBS Wolverine suppressor....

You've transitioned into Tactical Albatross???