KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Does he answer his phone?
Big reason why I funnel EVERYONE through the real business number, I don’t like to be responsible for scheduling and price haggling and estimating all that Jazz. I don’t get paid like own the business because I in fact don’t own the business. Im in the field

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Rabbit2047 @Balthaz @Leadhoof @Jeddak

Question regarding magazine catches:

I know that when a mag doesn't fit, you SLOWLY file the top edge of the mag catch until it works.

But here's what's weirding me out: Any mag works EXCEPT my 2 Bakes.

They go IN just fine, but getting them OUT is a huge PITA. Is that normal for this situation?

Also, when trying to get them out, if I rock the mag FORWARD (putting pressure ON the mag catch) it's easier to get them out.

This seems backwards from how it should go.

Ideas?

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Big reason why I funnel EVERYONE through the real business number, I don’t like to be responsible for scheduling and price haggling and estimating all that Jazz. I don’t get paid like own the business because I in fact don’t own the business. Im in the field

I get it. I do the occasional side job and have a devil of a time trying to decide on what to charge. But I've learned that MY inclination is to charge WAY too little, so I go with the Porsche rule.

The Porsche Rule is that when coming to a sharp curve, take the posted warning speed, double it, and add 10.