Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Federal appeals court strikes down California's ban on high-capacity magazines, says restrictions violate 2nd Amendment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-appeals-court-californias-ban-2nd-amendment

Great news for Cali

Now get ready for the magazine shortage of 2020

Meh, it's just a matter of time before it is reversed or they come up with a work around. Something similar happened last year and it lasted a whole week before they shut it down. Some incriminating photo of the judge will surface, someone in his family will "Epstein" etc.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Meh, it's just a matter of time before it is reversed or they come up with a work around. Something similar happened last year and it lasted a whole week before they shut it down. Some incriminating photo of the judge will surface, someone in his family will "Epstein" etc.

You're being negative

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
When you say any mag works, but the bakes, what other one have you tried exackly. I find a ribbed Tapco to be about the tightest in all dimensions.

I don't have any ribbed TAPCO, but I DO have a couple FAKELITE TAPCO mags I forgot to try...

And the TAPCO mags work fine too

I have mostly YUGO BHO mags, and a few tankers, plus a few MAGPUL mags that came with the gun. No issues with any of those.
Not sure who made some of the steel mags I have, because I forgot to care this year.

Last edited:

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I don't have and ribbed TAPCO, but I DO have a couple FAKELITE TAPCO mags I forgot to try...

And the TAPCO mags work fine too

I have mostly YUGO BHO mags, and a few tankers, plus a few MAGPUL mags that came with the gun. No issues with any of those.
Not sure who made some of the steel mags I have, because I forgot to care this year.

I would not do anything to the rifle if all those other mags go.