Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That BS that happened that I told everyone about. Apparently the guy comaolined to owner too and “fraudulent feedback” is a perma ban offense. But I left his feedback on google, not the AKF. wtf people
So was your feedback inaccurate or something? I don’t get why you are getting shit on if you had a valid claim

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Trying to finish this damn bathroom ceiling up. Gotta use the step stool. Mis-stepped coming off it and took a fucking header straight into the bathroom countertop and knocked out half of a couple of fucking teeth. Could be worse, I really thought I split both lips wide open. FUCK.

I've been lucky I guess. 46 years old and this is the first time I've really been hit in the mouth real good.

20200803_015008.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Damn, I really thought I was taking a midnight trip to the ER for a minute.

OK, so now that I've picked up pieces of my teeth off the countertop and floor, literally, I have made the Executive Decision for my Health and Safety that from here on out I am doing the BARE MINIMUM to update this house and get it sold.

Hereby signed and dated: FAST306STANG 8/3/2020

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Trying to finish this damn bathroom ceiling up. Gotta use the step stool. Mis-stepped coming off it and took a fucking header straight into the bathroom countertop and knocked out half of a couple of fucking teeth. Could be worse, I really thought I split both lips wide open. FUCK.

I've been lucky I guess. 46 years old and this is the first time I've really been hit in the mouth real good.

View attachment 95590

Holy shit man! Hope you're okay. You have dental insurance?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have never heard of the method you used. I generally don't even have to use any tools. Mine are all handtwist on and off. And if they aren't then I make um that way
Yeah, I was wondering about that. My Yugo gas tube metal is seriously all locked in place. To remove the UHG you rotate only the wood.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

View attachment 95590
WTF Q!?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Man, my heart breaks for my 4-year-old. She has been looking forward to school since her best friend(my best friends daughter) started Pre-K last year. For the last week she's been wanting to go to bed at 5:00 because we keep telling her that she's x number of days away from going to school. She woke up at 11:00 last night and threw up and then threw up a few more times throughout the night. This morning she woke up with a fever. She is so sad that she can't go to school today. :(

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code

View attachment 95590
ouch man, you gotz to be careful , should have went to bed as suggested by my other post lol,
just work em over with a file you should be good to go, be thankful it could have been worse if you hit your nose or head.