• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Don’t trust Steiner anymore, at least not the OTAL line up. I had an OTAL a few years back and battery bounce would cause the laser to shut off after every shot. Sent it back got a replacement and not only did it do the same fucking thing but the laser dot had a huge tail on it. Terrible divergence. Sent it back for refund. This is a 550.00 Steiner designator too mind you.

next jump is a DBAL at 800-900 but I’m gunshy from the OTAL experience. The CQBL got terrible ass reviews too (1100.00) so fuck Steiner their out unless it’s a damn 1600.00 D2 unit and for that money I’d get an Atipal for 1250.00

King dick MAWL is 2500.00 I’m out

My LS321G on my geiselle was 850.00 and has worked like a fucking boss. It’s been on SBRs, and long guns alike and been shot quite a bit. Lasers co-align, holds zero, doesn’t pop off, works on all 6 different settings but it’s not a good fit on the Galil rail system

perst 4 is perfect but they all ship from Russia and take 2-3 months to get here, 525.00 full power and vis green. Would fit perfect on Galil, but there’s ZERO on the used market and I don’t want to fuck with international Russian Covid Shipping breeding With domestic Covid shipping

setting up NVG rifles can be a PITA
I had a DBAL and loved it....except for one thing.... It was extremely heavy for the size. I went back to a PEQ to save weight.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Aim 2000 full power is Israeli (cool match to Galil) and unrestricted import power, but also not a good fit at the 12 o clock and no illuminator so it would end up side mounted on the right with a damn Surefire M600 vampire IR light mounted on the left, retarded. Plus it’s tape switch only and I like to fire my lasers with push buttons or at least a designator with a common crane socket so I can run a dual switch if I had to. I still want a fire button though because tape switches fail

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I had a DBAL and loved it....except for one thing.... It was extremely heavy for the size. I went back to a PEQ to save weight.
Peq is nice and light, I loved mine too, but I hate the civilian powered unit because the illuminator is pretty much worthless. Hella underpowered and you can’t adjust your flood like we could on the military full power units. You can find em on the used market (fell off a truck) but if you have any issues zero warranty and the price frlm civ (1250) jumps up to 1800.00 for a used surplus non warrantied full power. Still I always debate just getting on eventually.

I like the PERST because it’s straight up full power, with kind of a russian warranty lol, but at 525-550 I’m in. Downfall no illum, but I’ll supplement with a surefire flood.

I could get a Peq 15 civi and supplement flood with a surefire and ignore the Peq illuminator but shit then I’m in it for 1900.00 with the combo and I might as well go back to a D2 haha

first world problems I know

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
3-5 weeks

Damn almost but I want the rifle version not the pistol laser. This one

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Damn almost but I want the rifle version not the pistol laser. This one

And in green preferred but I ain’t really buying it for the visible anyways I just use the vis aim to day zero it. Lasers are co-aligned AP is settle for red if it came quicker

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Don’t trust Steiner anymore, at least not the OTAL line up. I had an OTAL a few years back and battery bounce would cause the laser to shut off after every shot. Sent it back got a replacement and not only did it do the same fucking thing but the laser dot had a huge tail on it. Terrible divergence. Sent it back for refund. This is a 550.00 Steiner designator too mind you.

next jump is a DBAL at 800-900 but I’m gunshy from the OTAL experience. The CQBL got terrible ass reviews too (1100.00) so fuck Steiner their out unless it’s a damn 1600.00 D2 unit and for that money I’d get an Atipal for 1250.00

King dick MAWL is 2500.00 I’m out

My LS321G on my geiselle was 850.00 and has worked like a fucking boss. It’s been on SBRs, and long guns alike and been shot quite a bit. Lasers co-align, holds zero, doesn’t pop off, works on all 6 different settings but it’s not a good fit on the Galil rail system

perst 4 is perfect but they all ship from Russia and take 2-3 months to get here, 525.00 full power and vis green. Would fit perfect on Galil, but there’s ZERO on the used market and I don’t want to fuck with international Russian Covid Shipping breeding With domestic Covid shipping

setting up NVG rifles can be a PITA

English translation?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
and when I say Scarface tribute I mean the gun and this:

SERIOUSLY considering putting this over my bed
the 4 piece in large