• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are, and they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won’t be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives and the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us, and when the German closes their eyes at night and they’re tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Fucking 3rd place in WarZone again I’m gonna punch a hole in my neighbors wall

Back to work again.

Maybe in a couple weeks I will buy a gaming console and let you fellas laugh at my horrible video game skills.

I was badassed at Call of Duty: World at War. That M1 Garand was my bread and butter.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Back to work again.

Maybe in a couple weeks I will buy a gaming console and let you fellas laugh at my horrible video game skills.

I was badassed at Call of Duty: World at War. That M1 Garand was my bread and butter.
Jump on in, we play almost every night. Get a Mic too if you buy one it’s damn near mandatory to win on the mode we play. Pretty much 150 players on a map in teams of 1,2,3 or 4’s. Shootin’ and scootin’

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Jump on in, we play almost every night. Get a Mic too if you buy one it’s damn near mandatory to win on the mode we play. Pretty much 150 players on a map in teams of 1,2,3 or 4’s. Shootin’ and scootin’

I suck. But I provide lots of colorful commentary laced with profanity. Hahaha

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Best dream ever. @Mr. Goodbar special appearance

Was in a hospital, but it was like semi-post apocalyptic and at night time. There were rifles laying around in corners and shit people had handguns etc. Doctors were casually dressed but stressed out and the place was full of degenerates and struggling People. Kinda like if socialized medicine took over.

I walk up to this Doctor who is standing up and has like beats-headphones around his neck and he’s chewing gum all fast trying to type in info from a clipboard into a computer. I try to ask him a question but he tells me I’m in his way and he can’t use the computer with me standing there, like snaps at me. So I snap back “what are you so fat you need all this space to type?

he’s like “come on man that was low” so I agreed and apologized and ask if there was anything I could do to help him out since I’m such a dick. He he handed Me the clipboard and said if you can enter this information in for me it would help me get back to important shit. I agreed but he told me I’d Have to do it in a back office and not in his way in the lobby and to take the people who’s info it was with me to the ultrasound room.

I took the clipboard and turned around to tell the couple to follow me and it was @Mr. Goodbar and his wife! I didn’t know them in the dream though.

so I take Good at and his wife, show them the door to the ultrasound room and go in the room next to them and sit down next to another doctor to enter in their info. as I turn the computer on it starts blasting rap music, the doctor says “yeah doctor so and so loves rap, and I’m starting to really like it too” lol.

so I laugh and start typing and all hell breaks loose next door, I hear all kinds of rifle fire boom boom boom. I look at the doctor and I’m like “do you have a chopper!?” He hands me an SKS that shoots 223 and is loaded with green tip.

I go to chamber a round and at first it won’t feEd because there’s a loose projectile turned sideways in the chamber. I clear the malfunction and it goes right into battery. This whole time I’m hearing Goodbar yelling and shooting and all kinds of shit.

run to the room over, don’t go in but goodbar is in there exchanging fire with someone who’s in the drop-down ceiling tiles, his wife is tripping. He’s got a SCAR 16 too btw.

His phone starts chirping while I’m trying to pie the door with my SKS. I ask him wtf is going on and He says “shit I gotta go, my security system at the house is going off” I tell him don’t worry I’ll kill these MFers but he needs to rush to me fast with his wife and let me in the room to shoot.

he comes running out The room with his wife and right when I step in one of the dudes tries to jump out of the ceiling to follow him not knowing I was there and I dump 3-4 rounds into him. He falls into a filing cabinet and I shoot him in the face.

I dumped the SKS and grab the scar goodbar left but I need a mag for it so I run back to that doctor and start digging through his desk looking for a mag. The second dude jumps out of the ceiling and he runs past me mumbling some shit so I run out and chase him into another room and buttstroke his ass to the ground, but when he lands he pulls a pistol on me and points it at my face.

he starts crying and talking crazy and I’m like “WTF is wrong with you man what are you doing in life what do you want!? And he says “honestly man I just need a box of Winchester white box ammo so I can end it all” so I start trying hostage negotiate with him and then I woke up

gonna go back to sleep, if I rejoin the dream I’m gonna try and take the pistol from him and shoot him with his own gun. He looked Pretty vulnerable when I left

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are, and they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won’t be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives and the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us, and when the German closes their eyes at night and they’re tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

I'm German...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Who this?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Was in a hospital, but it was like semi-post apocalyptic and at night time. There were rifles laying around in corners and shit people had handguns etc. Doctors were casually dressed but stressed out and the place was full of degenerates and struggling People. Kinda like if socialized medicine took over.

I walk up to this Doctor who is standing up and has like beats-headphones around his neck and he’s chewing gum all fast trying to type in info from a clipboard into a computer. I try to ask him a question but he tells me I’m in his way and he can’t use the computer with me standing there, like snaps at me. So I snap back “what are you so fat you need all this space to type?

he’s like “come on man that was low” so I agreed and apologized and ask if there was anything I could do to help him out since I’m such a dick. He he handed Me the clipboard and said if you can enter this information in for me it would help me get back to important shit. I agreed but he told me I’d Have to do it in a back office and not in his way in the lobby and to take the people who’s info it was with me to the ultrasound room.

I took the clipboard and turned around to tell the couple to follow me and it was @Mr. Goodbar and his wife! I didn’t know them in the dream though.

so I take Good at and his wife, show them the door to the ultrasound room and go in the room next to them and sit down next to another doctor to enter in their info. as I turn the computer on it starts blasting rap music, the doctor says “yeah doctor so and so loves rap, and I’m starting to really like it too” lol.

so I laugh and start typing and all hell breaks loose next door, I hear all kinds of rifle fire boom boom boom. I look at the doctor and I’m like “do you have a chopper!?” He hands me an SKS that shoots 223 and is loaded with green tip.

I go to chamber a round and at first it won’t feEd because there’s a loose projectile turned sideways in the chamber. I clear the malfunction and it goes right into battery. This whole time I’m hearing Goodbar yelling and shooting and all kinds of shit.

run to the room over, don’t go in but goodbar is in there exchanging fire with someone who’s in the drop-down ceiling tiles, his wife is tripping. He’s got a SCAR 16 too btw.

His phone starts chirping while I’m trying to pie the door with my SKS. I ask him wtf is going on and He says “shit I gotta go, my security system at the house is going off” I tell him don’t worry I’ll kill these MFers but he needs to rush to me fast with his wife and let me in the room to shoot.

he comes running out The room with his wife and right when I step in one of the dudes tries to jump out of the ceiling to follow him not knowing I was there and I dump 3-4 rounds into him. He falls into a filing cabinet and I shoot him in the face.

I dumped the SKS and grab the scar goodbar left but I need a mag for it so I run back to that doctor and start digging through his desk looking for a mag. The second dude jumps out of the ceiling and he runs past me mumbling some shit so I run out and chase him into another room and buttstroke his ass to the ground, but when he lands he pulls a pistol on me and points it at my face.

he starts crying and talking crazy and I’m like “WTF is wrong with you man what are you doing in life what do you want!? And he says “honestly man I just need a box of Winchester white box ammo so I can end it all” so I start trying hostage negotiate with him and then I woke up

gonna go back to sleep, if I rejoin the dream I’m gonna try and take the pistol from him and shoot him with his own gun. He looked Pretty vulnerable when I left
Dude.... that was awesome. I read the whole thing haha. I wish I had cool dreams like that. My favorite part was when you shot the dude in the face with the sks

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

I will never wake up and think wow that was a fucked up dream.cause by far you have the most fucked up dreams,

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Thats fucking horseshit...a SCAR would shatter if you tried to buttstroke someone

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

Damn i don't kill nobody, what a let down on my guess appearance