• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Wait 'til that's the norm for steel case...it's coming.

Seriously considering getting a table at the RK show in September at the ATL Expo Center.

Sell it all, find another hobby.

Supply will catch up with demand eventually. And if you were still not ready for a shortage of ammo and supplies, then you deserve to be paying scalper prices right now. LOL... and I'm so getting you paper plates, plastic tableware, and red Solo cups for Christmas. If I'm lucky enough to get you for Secret Santa.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Supply will catch up with demand eventually. And if you were still not ready for a shortage of ammo and supplies, then you deserve to be paying scalper prices right now. LOL... and I'm so getting you paper plates, plastic tableware, and red Solo cups for Christmas. If I'm lucky enough to get you for Secret Santa.
Unfortunatelly, imports can be banned with just an EO. I hope you have a deep stock of AK ammo.
I know many folks do not shoot steel case ammo in ARs (I do), but it keeps price of brass ammo lower.
Biden will be a disaster for us. I am afraid we have not seen the worst of panic buying yet.