Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Canceled our Vegas trip and instead we are gonna take 10 days and travel the country. This is going to be a lot more fun than loosing at slots lol. We will just be going to Vegas for one night instead of the entire time.

I lost at slots too and married her.

Oops that was supposed to be not out loud.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Unfortunatelly, imports can be banned with just an EO. I hope you have a deep stock of AK ammo.
I know many folks do not shoot steel case ammo in ARs (I do), but it keeps price of brass ammo lower.
Biden will be a disaster for us. I am afraid we have not seen the worst of panic buying yet.

I agree that uncle Joe would be horrible, and I have a fair amount of 5.45x39 ammo, and everything else. But I might need to convert some ammo into cash and sell some 9mm and maybe some 5.56 as well. I've been under employed for the past 6 months.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Supply will catch up with demand eventually. And if you were still not ready for a shortage of ammo and supplies, then you deserve to be paying scalper prices right now. LOL... and I'm so getting you paper plates, plastic tableware, and red Solo cups for Christmas. If I'm lucky enough to get you for Secret Santa.
I hope your right. God I hope Biden looses. Did any of y’all watch the Trump exclusive with Chris Wallace last night?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Basement I worked in this morning first job

View attachment 93817

A81305A2-D367-4435-83B0-C25DFD95C694.jpeg
I installed a couple vanity cabinets in a house today, and the stupid fucking tile guys put the tile detail at the wrong height, so guess who had to work harder to make it work?
Also, they tiled all the way around the room, so it was a lucky thing I've dealt with the shituation before, and had a masonry drill bit and moly anchors.

Next, the countertop guys get to try their hand at carving around that tile.

All because the fucking “project manager” couldn’t be bothered to check the job site.
And it’s even Air Conditioned. WTF.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fuck all that

big list of shit I don’t trust

sharks
Machines that fly
Animals with hands
Sleepwalkers
The ocean in general