• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Shemp and @Jds556762 getting busted in the mists of Avalon in Alpharetta. @Axeman here's the first of many three wheel cops lmao
View attachment 92160

For a moment there I thought your caption read "Axeman as the first of many three wheel cops", and I was like "Dood, I scored an avatar? That's sick - But I'm not sure a cop is what I'd have picked..."

Reactions: Jstegman1

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Boom akurait! And for anyone who wants to sweat with fellow SET members come on out to my place on Sunday AM to get a good workout! https://www.southeasttraders.com/th...sunday-workouts-hickory-flat-woodstock.23931/
I gotta get more fit. It's not like I'm in BAD shape, but I could certainly lose a couple inches (in circumference) and do more cardio.
If I'm feeling all better by Sunday I'll be there. In Combat boots. But take it easy on me, I tend to overdo things...

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
For a moment there I thought your caption read "Axeman as the first of many three wheel cops", and I was like "Dood, I scored an avatar? That's sick - But I'm not sure a cop is what I'd have picked..."
Lol, I've got a few ideas for your noggin. Let me know if you want something in particular

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I gotta get more fit. It's not like I'm in BAD shape, but I could certainly lose a couple inches (in circumference) and do more cardio.
If I'm feeling all better by Sunday I'll be there. In Combat boots. But take it easy on me, I tend to overdo things...

Hell yeah! Where what you want, bring your kit if you want to work out in it! We won't push anyone harder than necessary