• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
There will be no boog. The boog is a way to identify those to come for in the night

There may be more truth in that than I'd like to accept. In any case, I don't want to be the fat bastard that can't even waddle to my rifle when the Malinois let's me know it's time.

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
There may be more truth in that than I'd like to accept. In any case, I don't want to be the fat bastard that can't even waddle to my rifle when the Malinois let's me know it's time.

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Or in the Warsaw ghetto when the first arrests began?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Not saying to not fight back...but there just isnt going to be a boog like everyone thinks. At most, small localized fights that will be characterized as violent right wing extremists that will help to further polarize the country and get people to beg for federalized police. The boog is a way to get people on the right, who are usually not activists, to identify themselves.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Not saying to not fight back...but there just isnt going to be a boog like everyone thinks. At most, small localized fights that will be characterized as violent right wing extremists that will help to further polarize the country and get people to beg for federalized police. The boog is a way to get people on the right, who are usually not activists, to identify themselves.
Identify themselves to then be exterminated at a later undisclosed date. Lol

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Can we validate this is the real @Shemp speaking or is it one of those hack things ? I think the Man has gotten to him LOL

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But what if you want to die?

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
There are so many good things that come from fitness, especially as you get older. Boog/gulag/dystopian wet dreams aside, the benefits if physical fitness alone are worth the effort, even if you don't own a gun. I'm with you, sweat some, live better.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
There are so many good things that come from fitness, especially as you get older. Boog/gulag/dystopian wet dreams aside, the benefits if physical fitness alone are worth the effort, even if you don't own a gun. I'm with you, sweat some, live better.

Boom akurait! And for anyone who wants to sweat with fellow SET members come on out to my place on Sunday AM to get a good workout! https://www.southeasttraders.com/th...sunday-workouts-hickory-flat-woodstock.23931/