• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Anyone with a FFL near Athens wanna make some quick money?

I have the opportunity to purchase these two for $500.

I can either give you $100 for brokering the transaction, or you can have the bottom one for $250

Has to be tomorrow or the deal is gone

Don't have my FFL anymore otherwise it wouldn't be an issue.

20200706_160340_HDR.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Anyone with a FFL near Athens wanna make some quick money?

I have the opportunity to purchase these two for $500.

I can either give you $100 for brokering the transaction, or you can have the bottom one for $250

Has to be tomorrow or the deal is gone

Don't have my FFL anymore otherwise it wouldn't be an issue.

View attachment 92154
@Peanut Butter might be your best bet

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Jstegman1 made a thread on Outhouse Trader bringing up people thinking OBO means offers higher than their asking price...

I had to chime in....

To those justifying this nonsense...

Let's break this down

$350 OBO

OBO is an acronym for "Or Best Offer"

That means by posting $350 OBO you are asking for Treehunnit and fiddy dollars OR best offer.

The key word here is "Or".

Merriam-Webster's defines "Or" as: used as a function word to indicate an alternative

So following this defenition, by saying $350 OBO you are asking for $350. Alternatively, you would accept other offers.

So if you have something listed for $350 OBO and someone offers you $350...you should accept it as you have indicated it is your preferred price.

If you insist OBO means soliciting offers of more than your asking price, then to be accurate you should list your item as BOO (Best Offer Or) $350

Otherwise you are a couthless scoundrel who is knowingly violating ODT policy.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Mornin y'all.

Tomorrow's the big day...RunNGUn Fri/Sat...it's gonna be hot AF, we've sold out, lost our scorekeeper, so my partner is gonna be managing that...I hope that works out. You folks really ought to try this - no joke.

If any of y'all have access to land, and want to start an "informal" RNG, I'd be happy to advise. Ours started on my folks 160 acres, and just a bunch of guys like you, shootin' and runnin' for fun. 2Glocks is right - being in shape is gonna make the Boog easier, knowing how you perform with your gear and weapons ahead of time might be a plus, dontcha think?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Mornin y'all.

Tomorrow's the big day...RunNGUn Fri/Sat...it's gonna be hot AF, we've sold out, lost our scorekeeper, so my partner is gonna be managing that...I hope that works out. You folks really ought to try this - no joke.

If any of y'all have access to land, and want to start an "informal" RNG, I'd be happy to advise. Ours started on my folks 160 acres, and just a bunch of guys like you, shootin' and runnin' for fun. 2Glocks is right - being in shape is gonna make the Boog easier, knowing how you perform with your gear and weapons ahead of time might be a plus, dontcha think?
There will be no boog. The boog is a way to identify those to come for in the night