Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I have several Olights in my collection. I have the original Warrior X (not the pro). It's more of a long range narrow beam then a wide spill on that model. Now they have made some changes with the pro model but my couple of complaints with the previous version were, the charger is different then all the other lights the sell (that may have changed?) and the tail switch is a little finicky to get to the mode you want. Takes some practice. Other then that it has a pretty impressive throw for a small light.

I also have a couple S1R/S2R batons for everyday use. Battery life isn't stellar but it's good enough for day to day use and they are easy to charge.

I'm not sure I would call them my "go to war" lights but they are pretty good for day to day use.

0506201157.jpg

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
For around the same price you'll like the Streamlight HL-X better. I sold my Warrior X to a buddy after getting my HL-X. I have one on my AK now too...

View attachment 81518

For sure. I think Streamlight is a better light. For around the house the smaller olight's work pretty good because they have the magnetic tail and easy to charge but I would never run one as a weapon light or anything of that importance.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
did they do the install as well?

I debated doing this one myself but as its looking right now i doubt i can save that much money. Had a buddy thats done it beofre and we looked material and think we can do it for right at 300 per window. Quo
te i got yesterday was for 400 per so there is some saving but doubt its enough to make me take a couple days off work
They have a contractor who works for them.
I got Reliabilt high efficiancy double swung windows (long wall facing south, old windows let a lot of heat in). Over a dozen windows (half of them were 2.5'x4' or larger, all custom sizes) ran about $600 per window, with new vinyl trim on the outside. No more carpenter bee problems.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
There's only one way to rock!

Did I ever mention I HATE yardwork? But I hate these damn bushes more. Should have cut them down like this 11 years ago. Still have about 5 more to cut down. These were the biggest ones though.

I think I'll get some beer later today. It HAS been 9 days, hasn't it @Gaige?

20200506_122811.jpg

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
@AirOpsMgr were you the one talking about newer brands of flashlights ?

Is this a good deal ? Looks like it, was thinking about checking out Olight for the first time.

Was mentioning to the wife last night, I have needed a few odds and ends, and there hasn't been a website running a sale this year yet ! Panic buying, no need to discount.
I've had pretty good luck with Olight, I don't have that particular model, but looks to be a decent deal. With any of the manufacturers, you just need to decide what type of beam and output you need (throw vs. Flood, lumens, etc).

I use the Seeker2 Pro the most for work as I'm outdoors and need to light up larger areas; very bright and more of a flood than focused tight beam...

I've had good lights from Fenix and Zebralight as well

ETA: by the way, that Warrior is going to be a tad on the bigger side as it takes a 21700 battery, so it will be a little big for EDC ... My seeker2 uses the same battery and is heavy in the pocket, doesn't fit in the mag pocket of 5.11's if that helps.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I can move her into your basement... She'll drink all your booze, and complain about everything, stack dirty dishes in your sink and never clean them, and use your washer and dryer every single day.

She’s welcome to live in my basement.
(I live in a home built on a slab. She welcome to dig me a basement though)
I was thinking @AirOpsMgr basement.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
What kind of mag is that?
o_o

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
What kind of mag is that?
o_o

Pretty sure that's an Australian Flatside Snakelite.

You should pick it up

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Video shows next to nothing.
The video shows 2 vehicles attempting to block in this guy, who they THINK broke into a house under construction. Father and son got in truck number 1.

man was jogging and saw two guys with guns. Fight or flight, he chose fight, shot 4 times. The old man is an old county cop here and they are protecting him

now it’s gonna to the DA? I forget.
4,000 people protested yesterday

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Pretty messed up situation on the outside looking in but we will probably never get the true story. Appears those guys went searching for trouble based on the details we have.

thats my thought as well and what i think is gonna seal the deal for them. Had no evidence dude was committing a real crime and didnt bother trying to call cops to take care of it. I personally think they are boned but those two fat dumbasses who killed the guy in the alley over a mattress still havent been in court so who knows when this will actually get solved.