Ball Ground
Zip code

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
They won't hold those things though will they (the daily sale guns), Thought those were first come first serve?

you can call at any time to put your name down to reserve it, but it will not be reserved until one hour after posting it has passed. after the 1-hour mark, it will be held for you for probably about a week or so

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
@AirOpsMgr were you the one talking about newer brands of flashlights ?

Is this a good deal ? Looks like it, was thinking about checking out Olight for the first time.

Was mentioning to the wife last night, I have needed a few odds and ends, and there hasn't been a website running a sale this year yet ! Panic buying, no need to discount.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
@AirOpsMgr were you the one talking about newer brands of flashlights ?

Is this a good deal ? Looks like it, was thinking about checking out Olight for the first time.

Was mentioning to the wife last night, I have needed a few odds and ends, and there hasn't been a website running a sale this year yet ! Panic buying, no need to discount.

I have several Olights in my collection. I have the original Warrior X (not the pro). It's more of a long range narrow beam then a wide spill on that model. Now they have made some changes with the pro model but my couple of complaints with the previous version were, the charger is different then all the other lights the sell (that may have changed?) and the tail switch is a little finicky to get to the mode you want. Takes some practice. Other then that it has a pretty impressive throw for a small light.

I also have a couple S1R/S2R batons for everyday use. Battery life isn't stellar but it's good enough for day to day use and they are easy to charge.

I'm not sure I would call them my "go to war" lights but they are pretty good for day to day use.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
7n6 spam can $220
I'm going up to Dalton Saturday if someone wants me to meet for this.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I have several Olights in my collection. I have the original Warrior X (not the pro). It's more of a long range narrow beam then a wide spill on that model. Now they have made some changes with the pro model but my couple of complaints with the previous version were, the charger is different then all the other lights the sell (that may have changed?) and the tail switch is a little finicky to get to the mode you want. Takes some practice. Other then that it has a pretty impressive throw for a small light.

I also have a couple S1R/S2R batons for everyday use. Battery life isn't stellar but it's good enough for day to day use and they are easy to charge.

I'm not sure I would call them my "go to war" lights but they are pretty good for day to day use.

For around the same price you'll like the Streamlight HL-X better. I sold my Warrior X to a buddy after getting my HL-X. I have one on my AK now too...

20200408_193309.jpg