• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My dog acting funny with my pregnant wife. Wanted to sleep by her side. Kept walking around to her side of the bed. Usually never let her sleep on the bed unless it's storming bad. Literally soon as i lay down a blanket for her she jumped up and went straight to my wife, weird. Call me superstitious but I've always paid attention to my dogs actions, usually means something
dogs know shit

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Thanks to @Peanut Butter, @Rabbit2047. @Jstegman1 & @I.D.-ten-T for putting up with the old fool today. Had a great time with good guys & got to shoot some stuff I haven't. My wife was very happy to meet you guys & glad we had a good time. And I think the neighbors are glad we left before enough people saw us all out there to drive the property values down here in the subdivision. Sorry I wasn't more spry, but I hope you guys will come on back some more. And now you know (or at least have a general idea) where the bodies are buried. :cool2:

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
Thanks to @Peanut Butter, @Rabbit2047. @Jstegman1 & @I.D.-ten-T for putting up with the old fool today. Had a great time with good guys & got to shoot some stuff I haven't. My wife was very happy to meet you guys & glad we had a good time. And I think the neighbors are glad we left before enough people saw us all out there to drive the property values down here in the subdivision. Sorry I wasn't more spry, but I hope you guys will come on back some more. And now you know (or at least have a general idea) where the bodies are buried. :cool2:

I’m jelly. Sounds like y’all had a good time.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That’s a good price but I’ve compared the regular imports to the PRO series like I got. The regulars will often have seriously noticeable welds, but functional, possible canted sights (also functional) , almost all of em had 3 lug clocked off center, and the paint job from Pakistan is horrendous lol. For the 1550.00 price tag on the Pro series it’s worth it to spend the extra money. All of those issues are non-existent and it’s been bead blasted and refinished in Teflon coated stealth black which is actually a really nice finish. Tough as nails. Nice matte black.

the regulars are fine and in spec and run but they’re rough around the edges. For money like that the extra 200.00 gives you ALOT.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
That’s a good price but I’ve compared the regular imports to the PRO series like I got. The regulars will often have seriously noticeable welds, but functional, possible canted sights (also functional) , almost all of em had 3 lug clocked off center, and the paint job from Pakistan is horrendous lol. For the 1550.00 price tag on the Pro series it’s worth it to spend the extra money. All of those issues are non-existent and it’s been bead blasted and refinished in Teflon coated stealth black which is actually a really nice finish. Tough as nails. Nice matte black.

the regulars are fine and in spec and run but they’re rough around the edges. For money like that the extra 200.00 gives you ALOT.

It's not yours anymore