• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@I.D.-ten-T is...but nor worries if you're already gone

Just saw this. I'd have been happy to mule that ammo up to ya @Shemp
Y'all move too damn fast around here for us real southerners to keep up - we talk slower.

If anybody here REALLY needs to get in touch with me, just text me. Most of you guys either have my number or know someone who does.
I'm always happy to help.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I kind of want another 22LR plinker
View attachment 75287

I wish I never got rid of this thing. Browning Buckmark Camper with a slabside bull barrel and Nickle boron coated. Did the "Buckmark spring flip" trick on it and it had about a 3lb trigger that was like breaking a glass rod. Such a sweet shooter, and I'm not normally a fan of shooting most rimfire.

Screenshot_20200405-084533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That’s a good price but I’ve compared the regular imports to the PRO series like I got. The regulars will often have seriously noticeable welds, but functional, possible canted sights (also functional) , almost all of em had 3 lug clocked off center, and the paint job from Pakistan is horrendous lol. For the 1550.00 price tag on the Pro series it’s worth it to spend the extra money. All of those issues are non-existent and it’s been bead blasted and refinished in Teflon coated stealth black which is actually a really nice finish. Tough as nails. Nice matte black.

the regulars are fine and in spec and run but they’re rough around the edges. For money like that the extra 200.00 gives you ALOT.
Cannot wait to trade!!!!!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
100% and im thinking its both. i know its been one or the other before in the past. this deff had meth tweeker feel all over it.

Dunno if y'all remember from last year, the cabinet shop I'd gone to work for had a dude there who went to jail for having Meth on him, then 6 months later he got out and the shop owner hired him back. Then that asshole started shit with ME, tried (and succeeded) in getting me out of the shop (which was fine, that place is an OSHA hazard of epic proportions). So last week I found out that he got busted again with enough Meth to be considered a DEALER. That fucker's gone to the Big House, apparently for good.
On the one hand, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He deserves what he's worked hard for. I hope he enjoys shower time.
On the other hand, I hate that some people decide to turn themselves into walking piles of shit by chasing the momentary high.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I see a lot of y’all saying “I wish I would have never gotten rid of ******”
Quit selling and just collect like me.
And quit being poor!

I used to trade guns like I changed underwear...once, maybe twice a week. I was on ODT heavily from 2011 to about 2014 and bought/sold/traded probably over 200 guns. I'm over that now. I sold off a bunch of stuff before my daughter was born 4 years ago. Kept what guns I really liked and the sentimental guns, got rid of a lot of stuff and gave my dad a few guns that I had that he really liked. I'm a lot happier now sticking to a single platform for pistol and a single platform for rifle and getting good with them. Mags and ammo have been my main priority for the last couple years.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
View attachment 75220

What would cause this in a 7.62x51?

Probably fired it. I see there's no more BOOLIT.

I see a fair amount of .308 minor case mouth deformation, but if you're reloading it you can fix it, I think.
If not reloading it, why care?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I used to trade guns like I changed underwear...once, maybe twice a week. I was on ODT heavily from 2011 to about 2014 and bought/sold/traded probably over 200 guns. I'm over that now. I sold off a bunch of stuff before my daughter was born 4 years ago. Kept what guns I really liked and the sentimental guns, got rid of a lot of stuff and gave my dad a few guns that I had that he really liked. I'm a lot happier now sticking to a single platform for pistol and a single platform for rifle and getting good with them. Mags and ammo have been my main priority for the last couple years.

EEEEEWWWWWW. You change your underwear only once or twice a week???

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That’s a long ass drive.
Why don’t you come here and play with my junk?

75 miles for me, one way. Got home at 2300, but had a great time, and some great conversations!

And now I'm getting the silent treatment from 'the Wife'.
Gonna go mow the lawn a little later.

It's a good day.