EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
For your mil plates?

Not exactly, I have a "Smokey and the Bandit " Georgia front plate on my truck and a Veteran tag on the back. This is the first time I had to deal with a stupid fucking person who has no idea why the war of northern aggression was fought.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Peep sights that far from the eye dont work

It doesnt bother me if you prefer the AK. If the ottomans invaded tomorrow I'd grab my FAL. I would rather shoot through walls than try and do tactical shit.

But the AR is better

First of all:

Fuck Turkey. I wish those rat fuckers would invade so I could finally shoot back at the bastards.

Secondly in an invasion scenario I would grab my AR10.

Why?

Several reasons such as the superior ballistics of the .308 rd, I don't have a FAL, Palmetto hasn't released their Dragunov in 6.5 creedmore yet, and my strongest skill set is long range marksmanship.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
First of all:

Fuck Turkey. I wish those rat fuckers would invade so I could finally shoot back at the bastards.

Secondly in an invasion scenario I would grab my AR10.

Why?

Several reasons such as the superior ballistics of the .308 rd, I don't have a FAL, Palmetto hasn't released their Dragunov in 6.5 creedmore yet, and my strongest skill set is long range marksmanship.
My strongest skillset is salami consumption

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
BoogPup come home tonight. Take him back tomorrow for more X-rays. Will determine if he needs surgery or not. So if anything, Chelsea and I will be in Decatur tomorrow and leave Thursday morning.

I know It’s last minute, but if anyone is free Wednesday evening/night, that’s about the only time we will have. Hope to see someone.

View attachment 68515
I may actually be able to make this. Got me an Airbnb in Atlanta.