Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Working outside all day today, receptacles along a fence line. I’m gonna twerk in this rain because if it ain’t raining you ain’t training snitches get your ass out in Gods water park. Free water !

Real talk; all of you continue to try and find me used M600, or rail mounted lights with switches or able to accept TAPs switches, used EO techs that take CR123s or use Aimpoint COMPs/PROs

keep those eyes peeled

y’all got big ol dicks

don’t let the man get you down

@Bigigloopt2's got one dem Eotechs...

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Working outside all day today, receptacles along a fence line. I’m gonna twerk in this rain because if it ain’t raining you ain’t training snitches get your ass out in Gods water park. Free water !

Real talk; all of you continue to try and find me used M600, or rail mounted lights with switches or able to accept TAPs switches, used EO techs that take CR123s or use Aimpoint COMPs/PROs

keep those eyes peeled

y’all got big ol dicks

don’t let the man get you down

I got a m951 somewhere around here with the LED conversion. Damn good light. Only problem is that surefire likes to eat CR123s. If you want I can look for it. $120 sound fair? It's in good shape.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Stupid story of the day:
Yesterday - low 40s, intermittent rain. As I was texting wife about not running, she texted me pic of her and dog at trail about 15 miles south of here.

"Fine" I thought, I can't puss out now. So off I go, shorts, sandals running jacket...and it quits drizzling and starts raining. I turn around, head back toward truck. Get close, it's been three miles and rain has stopped. I say fine, turn back around and do another 1.5....rain comes down, but I'm headed to truck.....finish strong, 6.2 miles. Walk briskly to the truck. Key won't unlock truck.

Realize I have the E350 key, F350 key is locked inside truck. Call wife, she's already home....stand behind pillar trying to stay out of wind and rain for 25 minutes. Greet wife with enthusiasm.

I bet I never do that again.

(as I was getting in warm shower, wife fixed me deer chili...warmed me up. Did I ever mention what an awesome wife I have?)

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Stupid story of the day:
Yesterday - low 40s, intermittent rain. As I was texting wife about not running, she texted me pic of her and dog at trail about 15 miles south of here.

"Fine" I thought, I can't puss out now. So off I go, shorts, sandals running jacket...and it quits drizzling and starts raining. I turn around, head back toward truck. Get close, it's been three miles and rain has stopped. I say fine, turn back around and do another 1.5....rain comes down, but I'm headed to truck.....finish strong, 6.2 miles. Walk briskly to the truck. Key won't unlock truck.

Realize I have the E350 key, F350 key is locked inside truck. Call wife, she's already home....stand behind pillar trying to stay out of wind and rain for 25 minutes. Greet wife with enthusiasm.

I bet I never do that again.

(as I was getting in warm shower, wife fixed me deer chili...warmed me up. Did I ever mention what an awesome wife I have?)

But did you die?

Damn that sucks though for real. I'd be mad as hell if it wasn't for the part in parenthesis lmao

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I got a m951 somewhere around here with the LED conversion. Damn good light. Only problem is that surefire likes to eat CR123s. If you want I can look for it. $120 sound fair? It's in good shape.
Is that the big ass one we were issued back in 05/06 with the IR filter you snapped over the lense?

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
But did you die?

Damn that sucks though for real. I'd be mad as hell if it wasn't for the part in parenthesis lmao

Well to make the story longer - back in the 90s I was working graveyards at the glass plant, wife was driving back and forth 3-4 days a week to OU. (she got a scholarship, but OU is about 130 miles away) She locked her keys in the minivan, called me about noon. So, on nearly zero sleep, I drive to Norman, unlock the van, and drive back home. I've ribbed her about it forever.

My first words when she pulled up in the rain yesterday?

"We're even."

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well to make the story longer - back in the 90s I was working graveyards at the glass plant, wife was driving back and forth 3-4 days a week to OU. (she got a scholarship, but OU is about 130 miles away) She locked her keys in the minivan, called me about noon. So, on nearly zero sleep, I drive to Norman, unlock the van, and drive back home. I've ribbed her about it forever.

My first words when she pulled up in the rain yesterday?

"We're even."

Hope you don't have my luck...As soon as we're even, something will happen and I'll be -1 again...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
One of ya'll get this and I'll give you $100 profit when you get it

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Wish the Beretta mod 71 mags weren't so hard to find/expensive!

I've thought about getting a second one....hmmm.
I've been thinking about one too. Couple minutes with the drill press to knock the fake can off and presto! Really love the way these are built compared to the newer stuff thats made of pot metal and plastic.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I think it's a Yugo Bayonet, about 20 years ago they imported a shit load of them over here. It should fit a K98. The German K98 bayonet didn't have the "loop" that fitted over the barrel of the rifle.
It's not a Yugo fuller, nor is it German or Czech

The blade looks like it's from a Belgian M1889 bayonet
Might have been modified in the field or during a re-arsenal