Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
How hard is it to replace an A2 FSP?
It's pretty easy.
Hammer out the two retaining pins with a punch and slide it off of the barrel. Important to note that the pins only go in and out one way (they're tapered). You'll need another punch to get the gas tub roll pin out (assuming you're keeping that).

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I have a boatload of baseball cards, other cards, and comic books that I am thinking of just throwing in the trash. I feel like if I keep them, my kid will have zero interest in any of the stuff. If I throw it out, my kid will probably be into that stuff and hate me for dumping it all.
Thinking about doing the same thing with my OG Nintendo and SNES and all the games too. I have this urge to purge right now.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I have a boatload of baseball cards, other cards, and comic books that I am thinking of just throwing in the trash. I feel like if I keep them, my kid will have zero interest in any of the stuff. If I throw it out, my kid will probably be into that stuff and hate me for dumping it all.
Thinking about doing the same thing with my OG Nintendo and SNES and all the games too. I have this urge to purge right now.

dont trash it, at least donate it to a group that will give it to some kids who will like it.

now for all those OG Nintendo and SNES stuff

f759dbca98082becf8f8273928b0c1e0.jpg

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

I too would be interested in the location of the trash can which you dump the NES and SNES in

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Don't be too hasty on getting rid of the NES and SNES games unless you have Castlevania 2 for NES. Then burn that cocksucker.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
If you have room keep it my kids were sad that I got rid of all that shit. Once the games consoles were rereleased I ended up buying all of that stuff again so they could have them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk