Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@noclevername had one and I picked that one up.

I used to have that exact same model several years ago when you could buy them new. Got it for $400 from a dealer on ODT who couldn't get rid of them because nobody wanted them, lol. Funny how times change, huh? It was a great rifle. I will replace it some day, hopefully sooner than later. If I'd have seen that a couple weeks ago I'd have snagged it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I used to have that exact same model several years ago when you could buy them new. Got it for $400 from a dealer on ODT who couldn't get rid of them because nobody wanted them, lol. Funny how times change, huh? It was a great rifle. I will replace it some day, hopefully sooner than later. If I'd have seen that a couple weeks ago I'd have snagged it.
Yep these had a great review. The heat-treat/salt bath quench that causes the nodak Spud 47 center supports to rust isn’t a problem for the 74 line up. The builds were generally regarded as very well done with nice parts fitment and I don’t recall their being too many “keyhole” reports from these either?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yep these had a great review. The heat-treat/salt bath quench that causes the nodak Spud 47 center supports to rust isn’t a problem for the 74 line up. The builds were generally regarded as very well done with nice parts fitment and I don’t recall their being too many “keyhole” reports from these either?

I never had an issue with mine. It ate everything I fed it and would shoot ~2 MOA all day long even with 7n6.