Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Also, you can get health insurance for pets as well. I'm sure that it's way better than Obama care.

Pet insurance is generally a scam. They charge you based on how old your dog is, what breed they are and what health problems they are prone to. Every year your premiums will go up too. I looked into it for my pit several years ago and they told me that because she was 6-years-old and she was a pit bull that it was gonna be $85 per month. That was only going to cover 60% of routine vet bills and 50% of emergency vet bills or anything not considered "routine". We looked into it for our yellow lab about 10 years ago before he passed and it was gonna be over $150 per month because of his age and all of the health problems with labs due to bad breeding practices and inbreeding that breeders do nowadays.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I can't get over the $2,300 for an IV and overnight either. Maybe you misunderstood - that seems more than outrageous to me but what do I know.

It's extremely overpriced in my opinion. I could understand if it included the surgery. And we have a lot of vet bills with 6 dogs.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Pet insurance is generally a scam. They charge you based on how old your dog is, what breed they are and what health problems they are prone to. Every year your premiums will go up too. I looked into it for my pit several years ago and they told me that because she was 6-years-old and she was a pit bull that it was gonna be $85 per month. That was only going to cover 60% of routine vet bills and 50% of emergency vet bills or anything not considered "routine". We looked into it for our yellow lab about 10 years ago before he passed and it was gonna be over $150 per month because of his age and all of the health problems with labs due to bad breeding practices and inbreeding that breeders do nowadays.

Oh, so it's basically Obamacare. Really expensive and doesn't cover shit.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

We looked into it also. Sorry, but you self-insure a pet.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Gimme my stock! I’m just playing homie looks great keep us posted on your struggles for today you know we’re hurting with you man, BoogPup has been a part of our thread since you have and we’re all praying for the best result from this

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Gimme my stock! I’m just playing homie looks great keep us posted on your struggles for today you know we’re hurting with you man, BoogPup has been a part of our thread since you have and we’re all praying for the best result from this
Appreciate it. He wouldn’t use the bathroom (#2) but Chelsea said he was fine and slept all night. I have him a tiny bit of water and a very small amount of food to see if it does anything. Few things

1) he threw up what was in him but intestines are I flambed.

2) he still has blockage and will take him to vet today in about an hour

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
@Jds556762 stock will go out tomorrow. I have a bunch of shit to mail off. Damn I really need to get those labels that already have my name and address on it lol.
stamps.com is the way to go if you ship more than once or twice a month
I print labels in the comfort of wearing short shorts in my home and drop them off in the mailbox. Never have to leave the house and deal with coronavirus people at the post office.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Since you Dbags didn't give me an estimated value...

I went ahead and listed it for trade only.

I would check Atlantic for new AES10 and price accordingly. Add $100 or subtract $100 if you have a CHF CL barrel.
I do not have an AES, so I was waiting for more knowledgable folks to chime in. Sorry

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
I don't think so... I don't have kids, and if I had to shell out that kind of cash on a human, I'd be like, "Sorry bro, but you're probably going to die." Also, you can get health insurance for pets as well. I'm sure that it's way better than Obama care.

Damn we were just talking about this. Dropped $5k, granted Ma Dukes helped, to save my OG pit bulls life last summer. Never not once did “no” enter my mind. Poor dog was gutted like a deer. But they found out her spleen(?) was about to rupture so they took that out essentially saving her life from that too. I’ve had her 13 years and that was the first non regular check up money I’ve spent on her. My other dog, a rescue of course, needed a reconstructed knee, right off the rip. $4k and I only slightly paused to consider getting a second opinion. Love my dogs, just as much maybe more than my wife.
66FE6D6F-A872-4E30-BCEB-657291BF4BC5.jpeg