EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Good morning krew.

Company Christmas party last night. Ours are a nice dinner. Nobody gets shitty, but some people buzz for sure.

Like 3x said about renting guns, talked with Mark23 and Jeddak about it before.

Most of us buy our guns at a good price to start with. If we sell them for $50-100 less than we paid for them, I absolutely got $50-100 worth of use and entertainment out of it.

Right now the market is flooded with AR's. So much so, that lower end AK's actually sell, unlike the dime a dozen AR's. I haven't tried to move anything other than my RRA LAR8, and I had 2 buyers back out, or offered really shitty trades on the ODT.
But speaking of a shady deal, there is a WASR AK, for $550.00 and the guy only has 2 post. I like the rifle, but it seems shady to me. Not to mention that I need to save my money to buy a AK74 first.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

Shameless plug

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Shameless plug
That’s a beautiful looking pistol you got there

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Maybe he crossed eyed af
Or more likely he's trying to correct a technique issue, like jerking the trigger, or Lobster Claw by adjusting his sights to his POI.

I bet he's thinking "This damned gun - I spent all that money on it and it's STILL not accurate! Better dump it..." When he just really needs to get trained, and could use a shitty CZ-52 if he just knew HOW to shoot.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
View attachment 61137
Dude was arguing that police have the right to break in and search a house for someone already in custody , then shoot an innocent person without charges. I hate cop cucks

Sounds like a shit situation all around. I don't know if the law allows searching without a warrant in that situation or not, but I wouldn't want to be on either side of that door.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Sounds like a shit situation all around. I don't know if the law allows searching without a warrant in that situation or not, but I wouldn't want to be on either side of that door.
Yes. Bad situation. But the police need to be trained better and have more thorough protocol for said situations. People used to view LE as a professional position. I don’t view them as so until they act like it. That being said. Most interactions I’ve had w local cops have mostly been solid.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Right now the market is flooded with AR's. So much so, that lower end AK's actually sell, unlike the dime a dozen AR's. I haven't tried to move anything other than my RRA LAR8, and I had 2 buyers back out, or offered really shitty trades on the ODT.
But speaking of a shady deal, there is a WASR AK, for $550.00 and the guy only has 2 post. I like the rifle, but it seems shady to me. Not to mention that I need to save my money to buy a AK74 first.

Stay strong.

The '74 is worth the wait.

Or get an AR upper in 5.45...best of both worlds.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Yes. Bad situation. But the police need to be trained better and have more thorough protocol for said situations. People used to view LE as a professional position. I don’t view them as so until they act like it. That being said. Most interactions I’ve had w local cops have mostly been solid.
Personally, I think the problem is a whole lot of people in America have never learned the concept of LIMITED government. That was built-in to the design of the US Constitution--limiting the size AND the power of government. When some many people over generations aren't raised with that concept, a certain percentage will become Judges, cops, bureaucrats, etc. & think the government (& its employees) should have the power to do whatever necessary to "do their jobs" instead of understanding that the government is SUPPOSED to have a difficult time infringing on the rights of citizens.

Last edited:

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

I can agree with that!
I think too many people in general get their 'training' from the TV instead of actually seeking out the real deal. In the Police's case, the shows like 'The Shield', 'NYPD Blue', and others showed really poor choices by the officers. I know that cops go through lots of training, but I've STILL seen some of that bullshit cornering with a gun held up high, not to mention poor physical conditioning and marksmanship/gun handling in general. Too many City cops see it as a 'JOB', not a profession - or even better, a CALLING. Then they spread their bullshit lack of knowledge around and it gets worse, because average Joe expects that if anyone knows the rules to the game, it ought to be the UMPIRE, right? Yet I recall talking with cops in decades past that thought CCW was a dangerous myth.

True, most of the guys I've come across or known were far better than this, but I've even heard some of THEM refer to a gun as 'registered to so-and-so', clearly a TV cop term - at least in this 'free-ish' state.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Personally, I think the problem is a whole lot of people in America have never learned the concept of LIMITED government. That the was built-in to the design of the US Constitution--limiting the size AND the power of government. When some many people over generations aren't raised with that concept, a certain percentage will become Judges, cops, bureaucrats, etc. & think the government (& its employees) should have the power to do whatever necessary to "do their jobs" instead of understanding that the government is SUPPOSED to have a difficult time infringing on the rights of citizens.
. Couldn’t have said it better myself bro.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I can agree with that!
I think too many people in general get their 'training' from the TV instead of actually seeking out the real deal. In the Police's case, the shows like 'The Shield', 'NYPD Blue', and others showed really poor choices by the officers. I know that cops go through lots of training, but I've STILL seen some of that bullshit cornering with a gun held up high, not to mention poor physical conditioning and marksmanship/gun handling in general. Too many City cops see it as a 'JOB', not a profession - or even better, a CALLING. Then they spread their bullshit lack of knowledge around and it gets worse, because average Joe expects that if anyone knows the rules to the game, it ought to be the UMPIRE, right? Yet I recall talking with cops in decades past that thought CCW was a dangerous myth.

True, most of the guys I've come across or known were far better than this, but I've even heard some of THEM refer to a gun as 'registered to so-and-so', clearly a TV cop term - at least in this 'free-ish' state.

Yes, we need (as a culture) to bring the state and federal employees back down to the domain they’re supposed to reside.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Shady posts are sometimes the best deals. New members get bombarded by stupid trade deals and low ball offers that they'll sell for a reasonably lower offer.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Stay strong.

The '74 is worth the wait.

Or get an AR upper in 5.45...best of both worlds.

I know a guy who bought an AR (RGUNS) that had a 5.45 upper, way back in '12-'13. He kept trying to tell me it was ballistically superior, more accurate, blah blah blah until we finally went to the range and his gun was keyholing at 10 yards. He kept it up, saying it was supposed to do that (he's a blustering fool, but I kinda like him anyway) until I asked about longer range accuracy. Then he finally started to get it. He sent it back to the Mfg, who swapped him immediately to a 5.56 upper and sent it right back to him. Suddenly he was all about .223, and couldn't wait to get rid of his case of 5.45. Knucklehead.
I still think it was just a badly built barrel, and they just didn't want to fool with making it right - or they were out of those barrels.