Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@I.D.-ten-T i see you got a bake from the member on the files that’s 48 each. I hope it cleans up nice for you. I got two and they had tape on them. Peeled it off, got the residue off, and they look nicer than some
Others I’ve paid 60 for.

Hope you don’t get bit by the Bakelite bug, unless you hate money

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Heading to the land of Hookers and Blow!

I’m taking an Uber to Fulton Industrial this morning. Gotta pick up my son’s 4Runner from a shop down there.
I chased an armed robber down Fulton Industrial Blvd (FIB to local hive) about 20 years ago. He wrecked while headed south, bailed on foot, and promptly got run over by a northbound box truck. Lots of paperwork on that one. FIB! Welcome to the Land of Fuck!

Top of the morning to the Kalash Klub Krew.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I fired a shot at 100 - dead-on. Repeat, letting barrel cool between shots. Absolutely zeroed. One three shot group was less that 2". (not typical, but groups were tight at 100 and 200). Removed scope and mount (cringe) - put it back on, rifle still 100%.

Rack off 16 fast shots. Immediately slow fire a three shot group. Results identical to event last week.

Let rifle cool. Back to 100%.

Since I don't plan on shooting deer/pigs with a hot barrel, I'm GTG.
Spitballing here.
How concentric is the barrel? If bore is severely offset to one side, it will heat up that side of the barrel faster and will push the barrel end the opposite way.
Just a theory.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@I.D.-ten-T i see you got a bake from the member on the files that’s 48 each. I hope it cleans up nice for you. I got two and they had tape on them. Peeled it off, got the residue off, and they look nicer than some
Others I’ve paid 60 for.

Hope you don’t get bit by the Bakelite bug, unless you hate money
Yeah, it should arrive soon. Figured I should have at least one, and I’m gonna control myself. Got about 8-10 mags now for a gun I still haven’t fired. Maybe later I’ll get some 20s, but nothing else for now. Also gotta find a cleaning rod.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
not necessarily lowball, but lower than he knows he can get for it.

I agree that it's not a good price for him, but it's far from low-ball. Can he get $500 or $525? Probably. If he's needing to sell it, then he'll go lower, if not, then he won't. Doesn't hurt to try. I gave him reasons why $475 is fair for us both and it's not an unreasonable offer for a WASR with no accessories. But I think everyone can agree that $625 is unreasonable.

I'm not trying to buy it to flip it. Just move it to a KK member who might not have been able to get it at that price.

Last edited:

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
What’s coming out the other side?

Coffee?

Yet to be determined. Monday was stupid, internet out at work for a few hours. Shuts me down long enough to be aggravating.

Had a customer in town from Louisiana yesterday. Great to meet him and wife, spent the day with them. My direct manager made comment about me leaving work to spend the day with him. He sucks at his job, I'm really good at mine. Leave me alone, and I rock.

I can count on 4 fingers how many cups of coffee I've had in my life, and they were all before 5am on said occasion.

About to walk into work today, so let's see what this other side looks like. 50 / 50 war dogs style

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I can count on 4 fingers how many cups of coffee I've had in my life, and they were all before 5am on said occasion.
Not me, had a mug this morning, another 18oz at work.
In my college day I had a drive thru coffee shop (they are all over PNW and Alaska) that would make me a mocha with 6 shots of espresso. Others refused do more than 4 shots. 6 shots of espresso will really wake you up.